Modelling users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: Application of a joint hazard and zero inflated dynamic ordered probability model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steininger, Karl & Vogl, Caroline & Zettl, Ralph, 1996. "Car-sharing organizations : The size of the market segment and revealed change in mobility behavior," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 177-185, October.
- Iliescu, Dan C. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Parker, Roger A., 2008. "A hazard model of US airline passengers' refund and exchange behavior," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 229-242, March.
- Shaheen, Susan A., 1999. "Dynamics in Behavioral Adaptation to a Transportation Innovation: A Case Study of Carlink-A Smart Carsharing System," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9w53q5xq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Stillwater, Tai & Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Shaheen, Susan, 2008. "Carsharing and the Built Environment: A GIS-Based Study of One U.S. Operator," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2wj7q6cm, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Harris, Mark N. & Zhao, Xueyan, 2007. "A zero-inflated ordered probit model, with an application to modelling tobacco consumption," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1073-1099, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:362-376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nourinejad, Mehdi & Roorda, Matthew J., 2014. "A dynamic carsharing decision support system," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 36-50.
- Firnkorn, Jörg, 2012. "Triangulation of two methods measuring the impacts of a free-floating carsharing system in Germany," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1654-1672.
- Junhee Kang & Keeyeon Hwang & Sungjin Park, 2016. "Finding Factors that Influence Carsharing Usage: Case Study in Seoul," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-12, July.
- Wagner, Sebastian & Brandt, Tobias & Neumann, Dirk, 2016. "In free float: Developing Business Analytics support for carsharing providers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PA), pages 4-14.
- Schaefers, Tobias, 2013. "Exploring carsharing usage motives: A hierarchical means-end chain analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 69-77.
- Cartenì, Armando & Cascetta, Ennio & de Luca, Stefano, 2016. "A random utility model for park & carsharing services and the pure preference for electric vehicles," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 49-59.
- de Luca, Stefano & Di Pace, Roberta, 2015. "Modelling users’ behaviour in inter-urban carsharing program: A stated preference approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 59-76.
More about this item
KeywordsCrashing; Travel demand; Travel mode; Zero inflation; Joint econometric model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:241-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .