Collecting, Managing, and Assessing Data Using Sample Surveys
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lourdes Diaz Olvera & Didier Plat & Pascal Pochet, 2015. "Assessment of mobility inequalities and income data collection. Methodological issues and a case study (Douala, Cameroon)," Post-Print halshs-01205776, HAL.
- José Moore & Juan-Antonio Carrasco & Alejandro Tudela, 2013. "Exploring the links between personal networks, time use, and the spatial distribution of social contacts," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 773-788, July.
- Firnkorn, Jörg, 2012. "Triangulation of two methods measuring the impacts of a free-floating carsharing system in Germany," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1654-1672.
- Suman, Hemant K. & Bolia, Nomesh B. & Tiwari, Geetam, 2017. "Comparing public bus transport service attributes in Delhi and Mumbai: Policy implications for improving bus services in Delhi," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 63-74.
- Brakewood, Candace & Barbeau, Sean & Watkins, Kari, 2014. "An experiment evaluating the impacts of real-time transit information on bus riders in Tampa, Florida," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 409-422.
- Lourdes Diaz Olvera & Didier Plat & Pascal Pochet, 2015.
"Assessment of mobility inequalities and income data collection. Methodological issues and a case study (Douala, Cameroon)
[Evaluation des inégalités de mobilité et recueil des revenus. Questions mé," Post-Print halshs-01235185, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521863117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .