Household travel surveys: Where are we going?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Veldhuisen & Harry Timmermans & Loek Kapoen, 2000. "RAMBLAS: a regional planning model based on the microsimulation of daily activity travel patterns," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(3), pages 427-443, March.
- P M Jones, 1979. "'HATS': a technique for investigating household decisions," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 11(1), pages 59-70, January.
- Sean Doherty & Eric Miller, 2000. "A computerized household activity scheduling survey," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 75-97, February.
- Beckman, Richard J. & Baggerly, Keith A. & McKay, Michael D., 1996. "Creating synthetic baseline populations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 415-429, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cook, Jonathan A. & Sanchirico, James N. & Salon, Deborah & Williams, Jeffrey, 2015. "Empirical distributions of vehicle use and fuel efficiency across space: Implications of asymmetry for measuring policy incidence," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 187-199.
- Jan U. Becker & Sönke Albers, 2016. "The limits of analyzing service quality data in public transport," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 823-842, September.
- S. Veenstra & T. Thomas & S. Tutert, 2010. "Trip distribution for limited destinations: a case study for grocery shopping trips in the Netherlands," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 663-676, July.
- Firnkorn, Jörg, 2012. "Triangulation of two methods measuring the impacts of a free-floating carsharing system in Germany," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1654-1672.
- Chen, Cynthia & Gong, Hongmian & Lawson, Catherine & Bialostozky, Evan, 2010. "Evaluating the feasibility of a passive travel survey collection in a complex urban environment: Lessons learned from the New York City case study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 830-840, December.
- Ivana Semanjski & Rik Bellens & Sidharta Gautama & Frank Witlox, 2016. "Integrating Big Data into a Sustainable Mobility Policy 2.0 Planning Support System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-19, November.
- Jariyasunant, Jerald & Carrel, Andre & Ekambaram, Venkatesan & Gaker, DJ & Kote, Thejovardhana & Sengupta, Raja & Walker, Joan L., 2011. "The Quantified Traveler: Using personal travel data to promote sustainable transport behavior," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt678537sx, University of California Transportation Center.
- Danalet, Antonin & Tinguely, Loïc & Lapparent, Matthieu de & Bierlaire, Michel, 2016. "Location choice with longitudinal WiFi data," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 1-17.
- Miaoyi Li & Lei Dong & Zhenjiang Shen & Wei Lang & Xinyue Ye, 2017. "Examining the Interaction of Taxi and Subway Ridership for Sustainable Urbanization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-12, February.
- Patrick Bonnel & Etienne Hombourger & Ana-Maria Olteanu-Raimond & Zbigniew Smoreda, 2015. "Passive Mobile Phone Dataset to Construct Origin-destination Matrix: Potentials and Limitations," Post-Print halshs-01664219, HAL.
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9726-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Adjemian & Jeffrey Williams, 2009. "Using census aggregates to proxy for household characteristics: an application to vehicle ownership," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 223-241, March.
- De Gennaro, Michele & Paffumi, Elena & Scholz, Harald & Martini, Giorgio, 2014. "GIS-driven analysis of e-mobility in urban areas: An evaluation of the impact on the electric energy grid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 94-116.
- Jariyasunant, Jerald & Carrel, Andre & Ekambaram, Venkatesan & Gaker, DJ & Kote, Thejovardhana & Sengupta, Raja & Walker, Joan L., 2011. "The Quantified Traveler: Using personal travel data to promote sustainable transport behavior," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9jg0p1rj, University of California Transportation Center.
- Habib, Khandker M. Nurul & Swait, Joffre & Salem, Sarah, 2014. "Using repeated cross-sectional travel surveys to enhance forecasting robustness: Accounting for changing mode preferences," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 110-126.
- Winters, Meghan & Voss, Christine & Ashe, Maureen C. & Gutteridge, Kaitlyn & McKay, Heather & Sims-Gould, Joanie, 2015. "Where do they go and how do they get there? Older adults' travel behaviour in a highly walkable environment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 304-312.
- Anne AguilÃ©ra & Jean GrÃ©bert, 2014. "Passenger transport mode share in cities: exploration of actual and future trends with a worldwide survey," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(3/4), pages 203-216.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:41:y:2007:i:5:p:367-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .