A week in the life of baby boomers: how do they see the spatial–temporal organization of their activities and travel?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goulias, Konstadinos G & Blain, Larry & Kilgren, Neil & Michalowski, Timothy & Murakami, Elaine, 2007. "Catching the Next Big Wave: Are the Observed Behavioral Dynamics of the Baby Boomers Forcing Us to Rethink Regional Travel Demand Models?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9f83x03p, University of California Transportation Center.
- Sean Doherty & Eric Miller, 2000. "A computerized household activity scheduling survey," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 75-97, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:17:y:2009:i:2:p:104-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siren, Anu & Haustein, Sonja, 2013. "Baby boomers’ mobility patterns and preferences: What are the implications for future transport?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 136-144.
- Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl(Kouros), 2012. "Activity planning processes in the Agent-based Dynamic Activity Planning and Travel Scheduling (ADAPTS) model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1386-1403.
- repec:eee:eejocm:v:24:y:2017:i:c:p:4-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Figueroa, Maria J. & Nielsen, Thomas A. Sick & Siren, Anu, 2014. "Comparing urban form correlations of the travel patterns of older and younger adults," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 10-20.
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1007_s11116-017-9821-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBaby boomers; Activity patterns; Spatial–temporal flexibility; Panel survey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:35:y:2008:i:5:p:629-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.