Can value capture work in a car dependent city? Willingness to pay for transit access in Perth, Western Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 1992. "Valuing localized externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007.
"The Impact of Railway Stations on Residential and Commercial Property Value: A Meta-analysis,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 161-180, August.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Impact of Railway Stations on Residential and Commercial Property Value: a Meta Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-023/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rodríguez, Daniel A. & Mojica, Carlos H., 2009. "Capitalization of BRT network expansions effects into prices of non-expansion areas," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 560-571, June.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Löchl, Michael & Axhausen, Kay W., 2010. "Modelling hedonic residential rents for land use and transport simulation while considering spatial effects," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 39-63.
- Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Pope, Jaren C., 2010. "Which hedonic models can we trust to recover the marginal willingness to pay for environmental amenities?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 145-160, November.
- Mohammad, Sara I. & Graham, Daniel J. & Melo, Patricia C. & Anderson, Richard J., 2013. "A meta-analysis of the impact of rail projects on land and property values," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 158-170.
- Richard Voith, 1991. "Transportation, Sorting and House Values," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 117-137.
- Cervero, Robert & Kang, Chang Deok, 2011. "Bus rapid transit impacts on land uses and land values in Seoul, Korea," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 102-116, January.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:212-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mathur, Shishir & Ferrell, Christopher, 2013. "Measuring the impact of sub-urban transit-oriented developments on single-family home values," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 42-55.
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & Marc T. Smith, 1993. "The Impact of the Miami Metrorail on the Value of Residences near Station Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 54-66.
- Carol Atkinson-Palombo, 2010. "Comparing the Capitalisation Benefits of Light-rail Transit and Overlay Zoning for Single-family Houses and Condos by Neighbourhood Type in Metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(11), pages 2409-2426, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:123-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:70-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:127-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:213-228 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWillingness to pay; Transit accessibility; Land;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:67:y:2014:i:c:p:320-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.