A completive research on the feasibility and adaptation of shared transportation in mega-cities – A case study in Beijing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Boqiang & Du, Zhili, 2017. "Can urban rail transit curb automobile energy consumption?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 120-127.
- Yu, Biying & Ma, Ye & Xue, Meimei & Tang, Baojun & Wang, Bin & Yan, Jinyue & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2017. "Environmental benefits from ridesharing: A case of Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 141-152.
- Boyacı, Burak & Zografos, Konstantinos G. & Geroliminis, Nikolas, 2015. "An optimization framework for the development of efficient one-way car-sharing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 718-733.
- Faghih-Imani, Ahmadreza & Hampshire, Robert & Marla, Lavanya & Eluru, Naveen, 2017. "An empirical analysis of bike sharing usage and rebalancing: Evidence from Barcelona and Seville," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 177-191.
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:202-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan, 2010. "Scenario analysis on alternative fuel/vehicle for China's future road transport: Life-cycle energy demand and GHG emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3943-3956, August.
- Shaheen, Susan A & Mallery, Mark A & Kingsley, Karla J, 2012. "Personal vehicle sharing services in North America," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt5tg7x5z0, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Shaheen, Susan & Sperling, Daniel & Wagner, Conrad, 1998. "Carsharing in Europe and North American: Past, Present, and Future," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4gx4m05b, University of California Transportation Center.
- Rangaraju, Surendraprabu & De Vroey, Laurent & Messagie, Maarten & Mertens, Jan & Van Mierlo, Joeri, 2015. "Impacts of electricity mix, charging profile, and driving behavior on the emissions performance of battery electric vehicles: A Belgian case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 496-505.
- Médard de Chardon, Cyrille & Caruso, Geoffrey & Thomas, Isabelle, 2017. "Bicycle sharing system ‘success’ determinants," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 202-214.
- Wang, Ying-Wei & Lin, Chuah-Chih, 2009. "Locating road-vehicle refueling stations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 821-829, September.
- Firnkorn, Jörg & Müller, Martin, 2011. "What will be the environmental effects of new free-floating car-sharing systems? The case of car2go in Ulm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1519-1528, June.
- Ke, Wenwei & Zhang, Shaojun & He, Xiaoyi & Wu, Ye & Hao, Jiming, 2017. "Well-to-wheels energy consumption and emissions of electric vehicles: Mid-term implications from real-world features and air pollution control progress," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 367-377.
- Martin, Elliot & Shaheen, Susan, 2011. "The Impact of Carsharing on Public Transit and Non-Motorized Travel: An Exploration of North American Carsharing Survey Data," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt6xt6d5jv, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Shaheen, Susan & Guzman, Stacey & Zhang, Hua, 2010. "Bikesharing in Europe, the Americas, and Asia: Past, Present, and Future," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt79v822k5, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Li, Xiaopeng & Ma, Jiaqi & Cui, Jianxun & Ghiasi, Amir & Zhou, Fang, 2016. "Design framework of large-scale one-way electric vehicle sharing systems: A continuum approximation model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 21-45.
- P.C. Bueno & J.M. Vassallo & K. Cheung, 2015. "Sustainability Assessment of Transport Infrastructure Projects: A Review of Existing Tools and Methods," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 622-649, September.
- Martin, Elliot & Shaheen, Susan Alison & Lidicker, Jeffrey, 2010. "Carsharing’S Impact On Household Vehicle Holdings: Results From A North American Shared-Use Vehicle Survey," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0850h6r5, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Stasko, Timon H. & Buck, Andrew B. & Oliver Gao, H., 2013. "Carsharing in a university setting: Impacts on vehicle ownership, parking demand, and mobility in Ithaca, NY," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 262-268.
- Zhang, Qi & Mclellan, Benjamin C. & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N., 2013. "A methodology for economic and environmental analysis of electric vehicles with different operational conditions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 118-127.
- Felipe González & Carlos Melo-Riquelme & Louis Grange, 2016. "A combined destination and route choice model for a bicycle sharing system," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 407-423, May.
- Elliot Martin & Susan Shaheen, 2011. "The Impact of Carsharing on Public Transit and Non-Motorized Travel: An Exploration of North American Carsharing Survey Data," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Zhao, Xin & Doering, Otto C. & Tyner, Wallace E., 2015. "The economic competitiveness and emissions of battery electric vehicles in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 666-675.
- repec:bla:devchg:v:17:y:1986:i:1:p:69-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2012.300939_6 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:250:y:2019:i:c:p:147-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:247:y:2019:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:242:y:2019:i:c:p:138-147 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicle sharing; Bike sharing; Strategic sustainable development; Feasibility study; Mega-city;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:230:y:2018:i:c:p:1014-1033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.