Empirical assessment of water management institutions in northern China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghazala Mansuri, 2004.
"Community-Based and -Driven Development: A Critical Review,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 1-39.
- Mansuri, Ghazala & Rao, Vijayendra, 2004. "Community-based (and driven) development : A critical review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3209, The World Bank.
- Linxiu Zhang & Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle, 2003. "China's War on Poverty: Assessing Targeting and the Growth Impacts of Poverty Programs," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 301-317.
- Rozelle, Scott, et al, 2000. "Bureaucrat to Entrepreneur: The Changing Role of the State in China's Grain Economy," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 227-252, January.
- Poteete, Amy R. & Ostrom, Elinor, 2008. "Fifteen Years of Empirical Research on Collective Action in Natural Resource Management: Struggling to Build Large-N Databases Based on Qualitative Research," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 176-195, January.
- Wang, Jinxia & Xu, Zhigang & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2005. "Incentives in water management reform: assessing the effect on water use, production, and poverty in the Yellow River Basin," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(06), pages 769-799, December.
- Benjamin, Dwayne & Brandt, Loren & Giles, John, 2005.
"The Evolution of Income Inequality in Rural China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(4), pages 769-824, July.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles, 2003. "The Evolution of Income Inequality in Rural China," Working Papers benjamin-04-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles, 2004. "The Evolution of Income Inequality in Rural China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-654, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Msangi, Siwa & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun, 2008. "Water management reform and the choice of contractual form in China," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 171-200, April.
- Lohmar, Bryan & Wang, Jinxia & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Dawe, David, 2003. "China'S Agricultural Water Policy Reforms: Increasing Investment, Resolving Conflicts, And Revising Incentives," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33643, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Albert Park & Scott Rozelle, 1998. "Reforming state-market relations in rural China," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(2), pages 461-480, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Lei & Heerink, Nico & Dries, Liesbeth & Qu, Futian, 2012. "Water users associations and agricultural water use efficiency in northern China," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125214, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Devotha B. Mosha & George C. Kajembe & Andrew K. P. R. Tarimo & Paul Vedeld & Gimbaje, E. Mbeyale, 2016. "Performance of Water Management Institutions in Farmer-Managed Irrigation Schemes in Iringa Rural and Kilombero Districts, Tanzania," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(8), pages 430-445, August.
- Zhang, Lei & Heerink, Nico & Dries, Liesbeth & Shi, Xiaoping, 2013. "Water users associations and irrigation water productivity in northern China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 128-136.
- Mustafa, Daanish & Altz-Stamm, Amelia & Scott, Laura Mapstone, 2016. "Water User Associations and the Politics of Water in Jordan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 164-176.
More about this item
KeywordsWater user associations Contracting Collective management Participation Incentives Irrigation system performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:98:y:2010:i:2:p:361-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.