Meat and milk self-sufficiency in Asia: forecast trends and implications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521351058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hayami, Yujiro & David, Cristina C. & Flores, Piedad & Kikuchi, Masao, 1976.
"Agricultural Growth Against A Land Resource Constraint: The Philippine Experience,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(03), December.
- Yujiro Hayami & Cristina C. David & Piedad Flores & Masao Kikuchi, 1976. "Agricultural Growth Against A Land Resource Constraint: The Philippine Experience," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(3), pages 144-159, December.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521580106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Longmire, James L., 1984. "Long-Term Developments in Trade in Feeds and Livestock Products," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147519, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Piggott, Roley R. & Parton, Kevin A. & Treadgold, Elaine M. & Hutabarat, Budiman, 1993. "Food Price Policy in Indonesia," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118694.
- Cornell, Laurence D. & Sorenson, Vernon L., 1986. "Implications of Structural Change in U.S. Demand for Meat on U.S. Livestock and Grain Markets," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201355, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521589840 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingco, Merlinda D., 1991. "Is rice becoming an inferior good? Food demand in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 722, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:21:y:1999:i:1:p:21-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.