Meat and milk self-sufficiency in Asia: forecast trends and implications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011.
"Disarray in World Food Markets,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, December.
- Piggott, Roley R. & Parton, Kevin A. & Treadgold, Elaine M. & Hutabarat, Budiman, 1993. "Food Price Policy in Indonesia," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118694.
- Hayami, Yujiro & David, Cristina C. & Flores, Piedad & Kikuchi, Masao, 1976.
"Agricultural Growth Against A Land Resource Constraint: The Philippine Experience,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(03), December.
- Yujiro Hayami & Cristina C. David & Piedad Flores & Masao Kikuchi, 1976. "Agricultural Growth Against A Land Resource Constraint: The Philippine Experience," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(3), pages 144-159, December.
- Mitchell,Donald O. & Ingco,Merlinda D. & Duncan,Ronald C., 1997.
"The World Food Outlook,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521589840, December.
- Ingco, Merlinda D., 1991. "Is rice becoming an inferior good? Food demand in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 722, The World Bank.
- Longmire, James L., 1984. "Long-Term Developments in Trade in Feeds and Livestock Products," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147519, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Cornell, Laurence D. & Sorenson, Vernon L., 1986. "Implications of Structural Change in U.S. Demand for Meat on U.S. Livestock and Grain Markets," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201355, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:21:y:1999:i:1:p:21-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.