Deceleration in Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Danny ONTANEDA JIMÉNEZ & Wilson Alejandro GUZMÁN ESPINOZA & Luis Rodrigo MENDIETA MUÑOZ & Monica RĂILEANU SZELES, 2022. "Cohort Analysis of Labor Participation and Sectoral Composition of Employment in Ecuador," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 67-87, October.
- Guido Neidhöfer & Miguel Niño‐Zarazúa, 2019.
"The Long(er)‐Term Impacts of Chile Solidario on Human Capital and Labor Income,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 45(S1), pages 209-244, December.
- Guido Neidhöfer & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2017. "The long(er)-term impacts of Chile Solidario on human capital and labour income," WIDER Working Paper Series 201, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Joaquín Serrano & Leonardo Gasparini & Mariana Marchionni & Pablo Glüzmann, 2019.
"Economic cycle and deceleration of female labor force participation in Latin America,"
Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 53(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Serrano, Joaquín & Gasparini, Leonardo & Marchionni, Mariana & Glüzmann, Pablo, 2019. "Economic cycle and deceleration of female labor force participation in Latin America," Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 53(1), pages 1-13.
- Serrano, Joaquín & Gasparini, Leonardo & Marchionni, Mariana & Gluzmann, Pablo, 2018. "Economic Cycle and Deceleration of Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8857, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Estefanía Galván, 2022.
"Gender Identity and Quality of Employment,"
Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 89(354), pages 409-436, April.
- Estefanía Galván, 2021. "Gender identity and quality of employment," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 21-14, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Estefanía Galván, 2021. "Gender Identity and Quality of Employment," Post-Print hal-03463091, HAL.
- Echeverría, Lucía & Menon, Martina & Perali, Federico & Berges, Miriam, 2019.
"Intra-household inequality and child welfare in Argentina,"
Nülan. Deposited Documents
3051, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Lucía Echeverria & Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Miriam Berges, 2019. "Intra-Household Inequality and Child Welfare in Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0241, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Mariano Tommasi & María Edo & Agustina Thailinger, 2021. "Familia y desarrollo humano en el siglo XXI. Revisión de la literatura internacional y algunos apuntes para el caso argentino," Working Papers 152, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised May 2021.
- Santiago Garganta & Leonardo Gasparini & Mariana Marchionni, 2017. "Cash transfers and female labor force participation: the case of AUH in Argentina," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFemale labor force participation; Latin America; poverty; inequality;
All these keywords.
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000425:015832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: LACEA (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.