Comment fixer les cours de change?. Annonces et correspondances maastrichtiennes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Sébastien PENTECOTE & Marc-Alexandre SENEGAS, 2003. "Comment fixer les cours de change? Annonces et correspondances maastrichtiennes," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2003012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles R. Bean, 1992. "Economic and Monetary Union in Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 31-52, Fall.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1998. "A strategy for launching the Euro," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 975-1007, June.
- Miller, Marcus & Sutherland, Alan, 1990. "Britain's Return to Gold and Entry into the EMS: Expectations, Joining Conditions and Credibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flood, Robert P & Garber, Peter M, 1983.
"A Model of Stochastic Process Switching,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 537-551, May.
- Robert P. Flood & Peter M. Garber, 1981. "A Model of Stochastic Process Switching," NBER Working Papers 0626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Flood & Peter M. Garber, 1982. "A model of stochastic process switching," International Finance Discussion Papers 201, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Smith, Gregor W. & Smith, R. Todd, 1997.
"Greenback-Gold Returns and Expectations of Resumption, 1862–1879,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(03), pages 697-717, September.
- Gregor W. Smith & R. Todd Smith, 1996. "Greenback-Gold Returns and Expectations of Resumption, 1862-1879," Working Papers 1255, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Marcus & Sutherland, Alan, 1994. "Speculative Anticipations of Sterling's Return to Gold: Was Keynes Wrong?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 804-812, July.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Stockman, Alan C., 1985. "Exchange-rate dynamics," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 917-977 Elsevier.
- Smith, Gregor W & Smith, R Todd, 1990.
"Stochastic Process Switching and the Return to Gold, 1925,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 164-175, March.
- Gregor W. Smith & R. Todd Smith, 1988. "Stochastic Process Switching and the Return to Gold, 1925," Working Papers 723, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1995. "State- and time-contingent switches of exchange rate regime," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 361-374, May.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "Target Zones and Exchange Rate Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 669-682.
- Willard, Kristen L & Guinnane, Timothy W & Rosen, Harvey S, 1996.
"Turning Points in the Civil War: Views from the Greenback Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1001-1018, September.
- Kristen L. Willard & Timothy W. Guinnane & Harvey S. Rosen, 1995. "Turning Points in the Civil War: Views from the Greenback Market," NBER Working Papers 5381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Gregor W, 1991. "Solution to a Problem of Stochastic Process Switching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 237-239, January.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Dewachter, Hans & Veestraeten, Dirk, 1998. "Stochastic Process Switching and Stage III of EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 1783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Krugman & Marcus Miller, 1992. "Exchange Rate Targets and Currency Bands," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krug92-1, April.
- Djajic, Slobodan, 1989. "Dynamics of the exchange rate in anticipation of pegging," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 559-571, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEMU; state- and time-dependent rules; switch to fixed exchange rates.;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_691_0039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.