State- and time-contingent switches of exchange rate regime
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul R. Krugman, 1988.
"Target Zones and Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
NBER Working Papers
2481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Flood & Peter M. Garber, 1982.
"A model of stochastic process switching,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
201, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991.
"Exchange-rate dynamics under stochastic regime shifts : A unified approach,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3-4), pages 203-229, November.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Maurice Obstfeld, 1992. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Under Stochastic Regime Shifts: A Unified Approach," NBER Working Papers 2835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Under Stochastic Regime Shifts: A Unified Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miller, Marcus & Sutherland, Alan, 1994. "Speculative Anticipations of Sterling's Return to Gold: Was Keynes Wrong?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 804-12, July.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991.
"Stochastic Process Switching: Some Simple Solutions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 241-50, January.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Maurice Obstfeld, 1989. "Stochastic Process Switching: Some Simple Solutions," NBER Working Papers 2998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:38:y:1995:i:3-4:p:361-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.