Stochastic Process Switching and the Return to Gold, 1925
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gregor W. Smith & R. Todd Smith, 1988. "Stochastic Process Switching and the Return to Gold, 1925," Working Papers 723, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Bordo, Michael D, 1998.
"Getting Pegged: Comparing the 1879 and 1925 Gold Resumptions,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 122-149, January.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Bordo, Michael D, 1996. "Getting Pegged: Comparing the 1879 and 1925 Gold Resumptions," CEPR Discussion Papers 1390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Bordo & Tamim Bayoumi, 1996. "Getting Pegged: Comparing the 1879 and 1925 Gold Resumptions," NBER Working Papers 5497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D & Redish, Angela, 1993.
"Maximizing Seignorage Revenue during Temporary Suspensions of Convertibility: A Note,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 157-168, January.
- Michael Bordo & Angela Redish, 1992. "Maximizing Seignorage Revenue During Temporary Suspensions of Convertibility: A Note," NBER Working Papers 4024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose & Donald J. Mathieson, 1990. "Is the EMS the perfect fix? An empirical exploration of exchange rate target zones," International Finance Discussion Papers 388, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sutherland, A. & Miller, M., 1990. "Britain'S Return To Gold And Impending Entry Into The Ems: Expectations, Joining Conditions And Credibility," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 361, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mateusz Szczurek, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes and the Nominal Convergence," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0266, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- R.D. Rossiter, 2002. "Term structure of forward exchange premiums: evidence from the 1920s," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 33-47, January.
- Veestraeten, Dirk, 2012. "Transition probabilities in a problem of stochastic process switching," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 201-204.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Kugler, Peter, 2015. "Back to Gold: Sterling in 1925," CEPR Discussion Papers 10761, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ichikawa, Masaki & Miller, Marcus & Sutherland, Alan, 1990.
"Entering a preannounced currency band,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 363-368, December.
- Ichikawa, M. & Miller, M. & Sutherland, A., 1990. "Entering An Preannounced Currency Band," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 347, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte & Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2003.
"Comment fixer les cours de change?. Annonces et correspondances maastrichtiennes,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 69(1), pages 39-71.
- Jean-Sébastien PENTECOTE & Marc-Alexandre SENEGAS, 2003. "Comment fixer les cours de change? Annonces et correspondances maastrichtiennes," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2003012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 1994. "The Specie Standard as a Contingent Rule: Some Evidence for Core and Peripheral Countries, 1880-1990," NBER Working Papers 4860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meulemann, Max & Uebele, Martin & Wilfling, Bernd, 2014.
"The restoration of the gold standard after the US Civil War: A volatility analysis,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 37-46.
- Max Meulemann & Martin Uebele & Bernd Wilfling, 2011. "The Restoration of the Gold Standard after the US Civil War: A Volatility Analysis," CQE Working Papers 2011, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Max Meulemann & Martin Uebele & Bernd Wilfling, 2012. "The Restoration of the Gold Standard after the US Civil War: A Volatility Analysis," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-251, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Smith, Gregor W., 1995. "Exchange-rate discounting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 659-666, October.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Kugler, Peter, 2015. "Back to gold: Sterling in 1925," CFS Working Paper Series 515, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:100:y:1990:i:399:p:164-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.