Back to Gold: Sterling in 1925
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Frenkel, Jacob A., 1980.
"Exchange rates, money, and relative prices: The dollar-pound in the 1920s,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 249-262, May.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1980. "Exchange Rates, Money and Relative Prices: The Dollar-Pound in the 1920's," NBER Working Papers 0429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Gregor W & Smith, R Todd, 1990.
"Stochastic Process Switching and the Return to Gold, 1925,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 164-175, March.
- Gregor W. Smith & R. Todd Smith, 1988. "Stochastic Process Switching and the Return to Gold, 1925," Working Paper 723, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- K. G. P. Matthews, 1986. "Was Sterling Overvalued in 192s?," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 39(4), pages 572-587, November.
- John Redmond, 1984. "The Sterling Overvaluation in 1925. A Multilateral Approach," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 37(4), pages 520-532, November.
- J. Redmond, 1989. "Was sterling overvalued in 1925? A comment," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 42(1), pages 87-89, February.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-08-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2015-08-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-08-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:10761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.