Report NEP-HIS-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Choi, Sang Rim & Park, Daekeun & Tschoegl, Adrian E., 2014. "Banks and the World's Major Banking Centers, 2010," Working Papers 14-16, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Yannick Lemarchand, 2015. "Comptabilité marchande et crédit au XVIIIe siècle : étude d'une relation d'affaires de la maison nantaise Chaurand frères," Working Papers hal-01116380, HAL.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2015. "Famine in Ireland, 1300-1900," Working Papers 201513, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2014. "Ready for Revolution? The English Economy before 1800," Working Papers 201418, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Korchmina, Elena (Корчмина, Елена) & Lavrinovich, Maya (Лавринович, Майя) & Fedyukin, Igor (Федюкин, Игорь), 2015.
"Taxes and Budget Information in Early Modern Russia: The Poll Tax in the City and the Village of the Xviii Century
[Налоги, Бюджет И Информация В России Раннего Нового Времени: Подушная Подать В Го," Published Papers madd2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Leander Heldring & James A. Robinson & Sebastian Vollmer, 2015. "Monks, Gents and Industrialists: The Long-Run Impact of the Dissolution of the English Monasteries," NBER Working Papers 21450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caldwell, Bruce, 2016. "F. A. Hayek and the economic calculus," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63266, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Masanao Itoh & Ryoji Koike & Masato Shizume, 2015. "Bank of Japan's Monetary Policy in the 1980s: a View Perceived from Archived and Other Materials," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Jeremiah Dittmar & Skipper Seabold, 2015. "Media, Markets and Institutional Change: Evidence from the Protestant Reformation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1367, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Kristófer Gunnlaugsson & Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2015. "The long history of financial boom-bust cycles in Iceland - Part I: Financial crises," Economics wp68, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Okoye, Dozie & Pongou, Roland, 2015. "Sea Change: The Competing Long-Run Impacts of the Transatlantic Slave Trade and Missionary Activity in Africa," MPRA Paper 66221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John X. LAMBINO, 2015. "Political-Security, Economy, and Culture within the Dynamics of Geopolitics and Migration: On Philippine Territory and the Filipino People," Discussion papers e-15-004, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Jeremiah Dittmar, 2015. "New Media, Competition and Growth: European Cities After Gutenberg," CEP Discussion Papers dp1365, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Philippe Lorino, 2014. "La fuite managériale devant la complexité : l'exemple historique du "lean management"," Working Papers hal-01023701, HAL.
- James D. Hamilton & Ethan S. Harris & Jan Hatzius & Kenneth D. West, 2015. "The Equilibrium Real Funds Rate: Past, Present and Future," NBER Working Papers 21476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Kugler, Peter, 2015. "Back to Gold: Sterling in 1925," CEPR Discussion Papers 10761, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2014. "Credit, Indebtedness, and Speculation in the Marxian Paradigm: A Reassessment," Working Papers 134, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Ana Sequeira & Fátima Cardoso, 2015. "Quarterly Series for the Portuguese Economy: 1977-2014," Working Papers o201501, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Jeanne Lafortune & José Tessada & Ethan Lewis, 2015. "People and Machines: A Look at the Evolving Relationship Between Capital and Skill In Manufacturing 1860-1930 Using Immigration Shocks," NBER Working Papers 21435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ćwiklicki, Marek & Alcouffe, Alain, 2013. "The Dissemination of Management Innovations through Consultancy in the Postwar Period," MPRA Paper 66225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2015.
- Aurelio Bruzzo, 2015. "Andamento demografico e sviluppo economico in provincia di Ferrara: una verifica empirica della relazione per alcuni periodi storici," Working Papers 2015114, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Mandon, 2015. "Une approche historique du développement comparé : Acemoglu, Johnson, Robinson (AJR) et Jared Diamond sont-ils complémentaires ?," Working Papers halshs-01088816, HAL.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2014. "Climatic Conditions and Productivity: An Impact Evaluation in Pre-industrial England," Working Papers halshs-01098763, HAL.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2015. "‘Cast back into the Dark Ages of Medicine’? The Challenge of Antimicrobial Resistance," Working Papers 201514, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Brito, João Antonio, 2015. "Social Cohesion and Economic Growth: Small States vs Large States," MPRA Paper 66118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur Gautier & Anne-Claire Pache & Imran Chowdhury, 2013. "Nonprofit Roles in For-profit Firms: The Institutionalization of Corporate Philanthropy in France," Working Papers hal-00914824, HAL.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Claude Diebolt, 2014. "A revision of the US business-cycles chronology 1790-1928," Post-Print hal-01122519, HAL.
- Andreella, Claudia & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Westphal, Matthias, 2015. "The long shadows of past insults intergenerational transmission of health over 130 years," Ruhr Economic Papers 571, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Jose Miguel Natera, 2015. "Innovation, Absorptive Capacity and Growth Heterogeneity: Development Paths in Latin America 1970–2010," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150820, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Lichter, Andreas & Loeffler, Max & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2015. "The Economic Costs of Mass Surveillance: Insights from Stasi Spying in East Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9245, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, George Andrew & Stulz, Rene M., 2015. "The U.S. Listing Gap," Working Paper Series 2015-07, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2015. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 25169, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Ragot & Mathilde Le Moigne, 2015. "France et Allemagne : une histoire du désajustement européen," Working Papers hal-01167180, HAL.
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2014. "The second generation of ecological economics: How far has the apple fallen from the tree?," Post-Print hal-01089457, HAL.
- Baggio, Rodolfo & Moretti, Vincenzo, 2015. "Beauty as a factor of economic and social development," MPRA Paper 66194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2014. "Beautiful Minds: The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics," MPRA Paper 66216, University Library of Munich, Germany.