Beauty as a factor of economic and social development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Martin Carree & Enrico Santarelli, 2012.
"Creative industries, new business formation, and regional economic growth,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 539-560, October.
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Martin Carree & Enrico Santarelli, 2009. "Creative Industries, New Business Formation and Regional Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Helge Godoe, 2012. "Innovation Theory, Aesthetics, and Science of the Artificial After Herbert Simon," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 3(4), pages 372-388, December.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Tucci, Christopher L., 2010. "The innovation-economic growth nexus: Global evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1264-1276, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; creativity; beauty; economic and social growth; work well done;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-08-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2015-08-30 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:66194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.