Political-Security, Economy, and Culture within the Dynamics of Geopolitics and Migration: On Philippine Territory and the Filipino People
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John X. LAMBINO, 2015. "The living space, and local and regional economy:An examination of human mobility and human living," Discussion papers e-15-007, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- repec:hyo:journl:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGeopolitics in East Asia; Filipino Migration; Nation-state;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-08-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2015-08-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2015-08-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2015-08-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kue:dpaper:e-15-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Graduate School of Economics Project Center). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekyojp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .