Report NEP-MIG-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Del Carpio,Ximena Vanessa & Wagner,Mathis Christoph, 2015. "The impact of Syrian refugees on the Turkish labor market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7402, The World Bank.
- Joachim Jarreau, 2015. "The Impact of Naturalizations on Job Mobility and Wages: Evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-01117449, HAL.
- Steigleder, Quinn & Sparber, Chad, 2015. "The Effect of Legal Status on Immigrant Wages and Occupational Skills," Working Papers 2015-05, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 06 Aug 2015.
- Mocan, Naci & Pogorelova, Luiza, 2015. "Why Work More? The Impact of Taxes, and Culture of Leisure on Labor Supply in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 9281, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dominique Meurs & Patrick A. Puhani & Friederike von Haaren, 2015. "Number of Siblings and Educational Choices of Immigrant Children: Evidence from First- and Second-Generation Siblings," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 778, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kundu, AMIT, 2014. "Effectiveness of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme (MGNREGP) to Check Migration among the Rural Households," MPRA Paper 66204, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2015.
- Simone Bertoli & Jesús FernÁndez-Huertas Moraga, 2015. "Visa Policies, Networks and the Cliff at the Border," Working Papers halshs-01099863, HAL.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier B. & Giulietti, Corrado & Robalinod , Juan D. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2015. "Remittances and Relative Concerns in Rural China," Working Papers in Economics 623, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Marianne Frank Hansen, 2013. "Introducing duration dependant emigration in the DREAM population projection model," DREAM Working Paper Series 201306, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- John X. LAMBINO, 2015. "Political-Security, Economy, and Culture within the Dynamics of Geopolitics and Migration: On Philippine Territory and the Filipino People," Discussion papers e-15-004, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Dumludag, Devrim & Gokdemir, Ozge & Vendrik, Maarten C.M., 2015. "Relative Income and Life Satisfaction of Turkish Immigrants: The Impact of a Collectivistic Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 9282, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marianne Frank Hansen & Marie Louise Schultz-Nielsen & Torben Tranæs, 2015. "The Impact of Immigrants on Public Finances: A Forecast Analysis for Denmark," DREAM Working Paper Series 201501, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Francisco LupiaÃ±ez & Cristiano Codagnone & Rosa Dalet, 2015. "ICT for the Employability and Integration of Immigrants in the European Union: Methodological Final Report of a Survey in three Member States," JRC Working Papers JRC93956, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jeanne Lafortune & José Tessada & Ethan Lewis, 2015. "People and Machines: A Look at the Evolving Relationship Between Capital and Skill In Manufacturing 1860-1930 Using Immigration Shocks," NBER Working Papers 21435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.