Report NEP-SEA-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2014. "Education in Southeast Asia: Investments, Achievements, and Returns," Staff Paper Series 574, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kathia Michalczewsky, 2015.
"The challenge of increasing and diversifying Argentina's exports in Asia: tariff restrictions
[El desafío de incrementar y diversificar las exportaciones de Argentina en Asia: restricciones arancel," Working Papers hal-01146975, HAL.
- Lopez, Claude, 2015. "Trade Finance: A Catalyst for Asian Growth," MPRA Paper 66250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phung, Tracy & Coxhead, Ian & Lian, Chang, 2014. "Lucky Countries? Internal and External Sources of Southeast Asian Growth," Staff Paper Series 573, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- John X. LAMBINO, 2015. "Political-Security, Economy, and Culture within the Dynamics of Geopolitics and Migration: On Philippine Territory and the Filipino People," Discussion papers e-15-004, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Atienza, Maria Ela L., 2015. "Human Security in Practice: The Philippine Experience(s) from the Perspective of Different Stakeholders," Working Papers 98, JICA Research Institute.
- Alexandra, Lina A., 2015. "Perception on Human Security: Indonesian View," Working Papers 99, JICA Research Institute.
- Misnaniarti, Misnaniarti & Ayuningtyas, Dumilah, 2015. "Achieving Universal Coverage; Lessons from the Experience of Other Countries for National Health Insurance Implementation in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 65915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KINOSHITA Yuko & GUO Fang, 2015. "Female Labor Force Participation in Asia: Lessons from the Nordics," Discussion papers 15102, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dung, Pham Lan & Lan, Nguyen Ngoc, 2015. "The Concept of Human Security in Vietnam," Working Papers 100, JICA Research Institute.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Romora Edward Sitorus & Amine Tarazi, 2015. "Bank charter value, systemic risk and credit reporting systems: Evidence from the Asia-Pacific region," Working Papers hal-01174111, HAL.
- Jumnianpol, Surangrut & Nuangjamnong, Nithi, 2015. "Human Security in Practice in Thailand," Working Papers 102, JICA Research Institute.
- Item repec:era:wpaper:dp-2015-55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lamichhane, Kamal & Watanabe, Takayuki, 2015. "The Effect of Disability and Gender on Returns to the Investment in Education: A Case from Metro Manilla of the Philippines," Working Papers 103, JICA Research Institute.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2015. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Persistence of Inflation in Thailand," MPRA Paper 66203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Julien Wolfersberger, 2015. "Growth, green capital and public policies," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-06, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Jun 2015.
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, 2015. "Global poverty estimates based on 2011 purchasing power parity: Where should the new poverty line be drawn?," Working Papers 371, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Tsuruga, Ippei, 2015. "Chronic Poverty in Rural Cambodia: Quality of Growth for Whom?," Working Papers 104, JICA Research Institute.
- Robin SAKAMOTO, 2015. "Investing in Higher Education, and Its Potential Impact on Research and Development for Technological Upgrading, Innovation, and Competitiveness," Working Papers DP-2015-52, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Kondoh, Hisahiro, 2015. "Convergence of Aid Models in Emerging Donors?Learning Processes, Norms and Identities, and Recipients," Working Papers 106, JICA Research Institute.
- Item repec:era:wpaper:dp-2015-50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenn Ariga, 2016. "Minimum wage through the looking glass," KIER Working Papers 927, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Choi, Sang Rim & Park, Daekeun & Tschoegl, Adrian E., 2014. "Banks and the World's Major Banking Centers, 2010," Working Papers 14-16, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Sovachana, Pou & Beban, Alice, 2015. "Human Security in Cambodia: Far From Over," Working Papers 95, JICA Research Institute.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Amromin, Gene & Ben-David, Itzhak & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Zhang, Yan, 2014. "Second Liens and the Holdup Problem in Mortgage Renegotiation," Working Paper Series 2014-02, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.