Beautiful Minds: The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saibal Ghosh, 2016. "Beautiful Minds: The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics," Working Papers id:11015, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1985. "The Prize in Economic Science in Memory of Alfred Nobel," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 37-56, March.
- Quandt, Richard E, 1976. "Some Quantitative Aspects of the Economics Journal Literature," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 741-755, August.
More about this item
KeywordsNobel prize; Economics; Microeconomics; Macroeconomics;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-08-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SOG-2015-08-30 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:66216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .