The Prize in Economic Science in Memory of Alfred Nobel
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/journal|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2005. "Auszeichnungen: Ein Vernachlï¿½ssigter Anreiz," IEW - Working Papers 254, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Magnus Henrekson & Anders Lundström, 2009.
"The Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Lundström, Anders, 2008. "The Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series 771, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2002. "The Economics Profession in the 21st. Century: Theory Practice and Prospects," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 5(1), May.
- Godwin C. Nwaobi, 2001. "The Economics Profession In The 21st Century: Theory Practice And Prospects," General Economics and Teaching 0112001, EconWPA.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2006. "Auszeichnungen: Ein vernachlässigter Anreiz," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(2), pages 271-284, 05.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2005. "Auszeichnungen: ein vernachlÃ¤ssigter Anreiz," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-14, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2014. "Beautiful Minds: The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics," MPRA Paper 66216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2016. "Beautiful Minds: The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics," Working Papers id:11015, eSocialSciences.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2005. "Knight Fever â€“ Towards an Economics of Awards," CESifo Working Paper Series 1468, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Knight Fever towards an Economics of Awards," IEW - Working Papers 239, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2005. "Knight Fever: Towards an Economics of Awards," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Marcel Boumans & Ariane Dupont-Kieffer, 2011. "A History of the Histories of Econometrics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 43(5), pages 5-31, Supplemen.
- Boumans, Marcel & Dupont-Kieffer, Ariane, 2011. "A history of the histories of econometrics," MPRA Paper 35744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2008. "Awards: Questioning Popular Notions," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-14, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruce Caldwell, 2016. "Hayek’s Nobel," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65455, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:23:y:1985:i:1:p:37-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed