The Prize in Economic Science in Memory of Alfred Nobel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2005. "Auszeichnungen: Ein Vernachlï¿½ssigter Anreiz," IEW - Working Papers 254, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Magnus Henrekson & Anders Lundström, 2009. "The Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2002.
"The Economics Profession in the 21st. Century: Theory Practice and Prospects,"
Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 5(1), May.
- Godwin C. Nwaobi, 2001. "The Economics Profession In The 21st Century: Theory Practice And Prospects," General Economics and Teaching 0112001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2006. "Auszeichnungen: Ein vernachlässigter Anreiz," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(2), pages 271-284, May.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2014.
"Beautiful Minds: The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics,"
66216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2016. "Beautiful Minds: The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics," Working Papers id:11015, eSocialSciences.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Knight Fever towards an Economics of Awards," IEW - Working Papers 239, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Marcel Boumans & Ariane Dupont-Kieffer, 2011. "A History of the Histories of Econometrics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 43(5), pages 5-31, Supplemen.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2008. "Awards: Questioning Popular Notions," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-14, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruce Caldwell, 2016. "Hayek’s Nobel," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65455, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:23:y:1985:i:1:p:37-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.