The Dissemination of Management Innovations through Consultancy in the Postwar Period
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ćwiklicki, Marek & Alcouffe, Alain, 2013. "The Dissemination of Management Innovations through Consultancy in the Postwar Period," MPRA Paper 48310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Alcouffe, 1989. "The Institutionalization of Political Economy in French Universities: 1819–1896," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 313-344, Summer.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R & Baumol, William J, 1988. "Economists as Innovators: Practical Products of Theoretical Research," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 577-600, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness history; dissemination; management innovation; consultancy;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-08-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2015-08-30 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:66225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.