La performativité des sciences économiques
Provides some theoretical developments on the topic of the performativity of economics.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 60 boulevard Saint Michel, 75272 Paris cedex 06|
Phone: + 220.127.116.11.92.88
Fax: + 18.104.22.168.56.28
Web page: http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008.
"La recherche en finance d’entreprise:quel positionnement méthodologique ?,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 11(Special), pages 237-290, June.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008. "La recherche en finance d'entreprise : quel positionnement méthodologique ?," Post-Print halshs-00338091, HAL.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008. "La recherche en finance d’entreprise:quel positionnement méthodologique?," Working Papers CREGO 1080501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Morgane Le Breton & Franck Aggeri, 2016. "Studying performation: the arrangement of speech, calculation and writing acts within dispositifs," Post-Print halshs-01290800, HAL.
- François-Xavier De Vaujany & Sabine Carton & Carine Dominguez-Perry & Emmanuelle Vaast, 2012. "Performativity and Information Technologies: An inter-organizational perspective," Post-Print halshs-00851315, HAL.
- Julie Labatut & Germain Tesnière & Eva Boxenbaum, 2015. "The role of evaluation devices in the creation of new institutions: breeding contracts under the “genomic” era in animal genetics
[Le rôle des dispositifs d'évaluation dans la création de nouvelles," Post-Print hal-01135352, HAL.
- Mélodie Cartel & Franck Aggeri & Marine Agogué, 2012. "Enabling Performativity In 'Skunk Labs': The Untold Story Of Carbon Markets Design," Post-Print hal-01089489, HAL.
- Marion Maignan, 2014. "The collective interest cooperative company (SCIC), a social innovation : performativity of alternative models in the third sector organizations," Post-Print halshs-01468643, HAL.
- Elisa Darriet & Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde, 2015. "Why lay social representations of the economy should count in economics," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 14(2), pages 245-258, November.
- Hervé Dumez, 2010. "Le Libellio d'Aegis," Post-Print hal-00546720, HAL.
- Mélodie Cartel & Eva Boxenbaum & Franck Aggeri, 2014. "Experimentation And Bricolage On Institutions: Understanding The Selection Of New Arrangements," Post-Print hal-01089472, HAL.
- Hervé Dumez & Alain Jeunemaitre, 2010. "Michel Callon, Michel Foucault and the « dispositif »," Post-Print hal-00546736, HAL.
- Morgane Le Breton & Franck Aggeri, 2015. "La Construction De La Comptabilite Carbone : Histoire, Usages Et Perspectives," Post-Print hal-01200628, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emn:wpaper:010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florence Paterson)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed