Report NEP-HPE-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabian Muniesa & Michel Callon, 2008. "La performativité des sciences économiques," CSI Working Papers Series 010, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "On the Scientific Status of Economic Policy: A Tale of Alternative Paradigms," LEM Papers Series 2008/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sandelin, Bo & Trautwein, Hans-Michael, 2008. "The Baltic Exchange: Mutual Influences between Economists in the German and Swedish Language Areas," Working Papers in Economics 288, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2007. "The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-088/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Patrick MOYES (GREThA), 2008. "Poverty Measurement in Economics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Ed Hopkins, 2008. "Inequality, Happiness and Relative Concerns: What Actually is their Relationship?," ESE Discussion Papers 180, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Enrico, Baffi, 2007. "The Problem of Internalisation of Social Costs and the Ideas of Ronald Coase," MPRA Paper 7277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rojo Cagigal, Juan Carlos, 2008. "Economic distress and discourse : the rise of a corporatist rhetoric in Northern Spain after World War I," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Glenn W Harrison, 2008. "Neuroeconomics: A Critical Reconsideration," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001915, David K. Levine.
- Pérez Villadóniga, María José & Bagues, Manuel F., 2008. "Why do I like people like me?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb080601, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Carl Chiarella & Eckhard Platen, 2007. "The History of the Quantitative Methods in Finance Conference Series. 1992-2007," Research Paper Series 207, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Erik Kimbrough & Vernon Smith & Bart Wilson, 2006. "Historical Property Rights, Sociality, and the Emergence of Impersonal Exchange in Long-distance Trade," Working Papers 1003, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Oct 2006.
- Rangan Gupta & Kibii Komen, 2008. "Time Aggregation and the Contradictions with Causal Relationships: Can Economic Theory Come to the Rescue?," Working Papers 200802, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.