Time Aggregation and the Contradictions with Causal Relationships: Can Economic Theory Come to the Rescue?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo & Kabundi, Alain, 2015. "Monetary Policy Instrument and Inflation in South Africa: Structural Vector Error Correction Model Approach," MPRA Paper 63731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lumengo Bonga-Bonga, 2017.
"Assessing the Effectiveness of the Monetary Policy Instrument during the Inflation Targeting Period in South Africa,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 7(4), pages 706-713.
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo, 2017. "Assessing the effectiveness of the monetary policy instrument during the inflation targeting period in South Africa," MPRA Paper 80794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTemporal Aggregation; Systematic Sampling; Granger Causality; Cointegration; Error Correction Models;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-02-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HPE-2008-02-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .