The Effects of Unemployment Experiences on Subsequent Wages in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2002:i:2:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Belzil, 1995. "Unemployment Duration Stigma and Re-employment Earnings," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 568-585, August.
- Jacobson, Louis S & LaLonde, Robert J & Sullivan, Daniel G, 1993.
"Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 685-709, September.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel Sullivan, 1992. "Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 92-11, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1992. "Earnings losses of displaced workers," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 92-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gregg, Paul & Tominey, Emma, 2005. "The wage scar from male youth unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 487-509, August.
- Amynah Gangji & Robert Plasman, 2008.
"Microeconomic analysis of unemployment persistence in Belgium,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 280-298, June.
- Amynah Vanessa Gangji & Robert Plasman, 2007. "Microeconomic analysis of unemployment persistence in Belgium," DULBEA Working Papers 07-20.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1993. "Long-term earnings losses of high-seniority displaced workers," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 2-20.
- Leonard, Jonathan & Van Audenrode, Marc, 1995. "The Duration of Unemployment and the Persistence of Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 1227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boheim, Rene & Taylor, Mark P., 2002.
"The search for success: do the unemployed find stable employment?,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 717-735, December.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Taylor, Mark P., 2000. "The search for success: do the unemployed find stable employment?," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Lupi & Patrizia Ordine, 2002. "Unemployment scarring in high unemployment regions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(2), pages 1-8.
- Topel, Robert H, 1991.
"Specific Capital, Mobility, and Wages: Wages Rise with Job Seniority,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 145-176, February.
- Robert H. Topel, 1990. "Specific Capital, Mobility, and Wages: Wages Rise with Job Seniority," NBER Working Papers 3294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark B. Stewart, 2002. "The Inter-related Dynamics of Unemployment and Low Pay," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B2-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Kletzer, Lori Gladstein, 1989. "Returns to Seniority after Permanent Job Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 536-543, June.
- Mortensen, Dale T, 1988. "Wages, Separations, and Job Tenure: On-the-Job Specific Training or Matching?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 445-471, October.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Elias, Peter, 1993.
"Influences of Past History on the Incidence of Youth Unemployment: Empirical Findings for the UK,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(2), pages 161-185, May.
- Narendranathan, W. & Elias, P., 1990. "Influences of Past History on the Incidence of Youth Unemployment: Empirical Finding for the U.K," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 369, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji, 2001.
"Is Unemployment Really Scarring? Effects of Unemployment Experiences on Wages,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(475), pages 585-606, November.
- Arulampalam, Wiji, 2000. "Is Unemployment Really Scarring? Effects of Unemployment Experiences on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 189, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ackum, Susanne, 1991. " Youth Unemployment, Labor Market Programs and Subsequent Earnings," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 531-543.
- Topel, Robert, 1990. "Specific capital and unemployment: Measuring the costs and consequences of job loss," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 181-214, January.
- Gary S. Becker, 1975. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, Second Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck75-1, January.
- Paul Swaim & Michael Podgursky, 1991. "The Distribution of Economic Losses among Displaced Workers: A Replication," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(4), pages 742-755.
More about this item
KeywordsWithin-Group (WG) fixed effect model; Low-wage employment; Unemployment dynamics;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bxr:bxrceb:2013/81323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dulbebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.