The Duration of Unemployment and the Persistence of Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonard, J.S. & Van Audenrode, M., 1998. "The Dynamics of Wages and Employment," Papers 9806, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Luigi Aldieri, 2009. "The Effects of Unemployment Experiences on Subsequent Wages in Italy," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 52(2), pages 109-119.
- Arnaud Lefranc, 2000. "Wage Losses of Displaced Workers in France and the US?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1566, Econometric Society.
- Amynah Vanessa Gangji & Robert Plasman, 2007. "The Matthew effect of unemployment: how does it affect wages in Belgium," DULBEA Working Papers 07-19.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arnaud Lefranc, 2002.
"Labor Market Dynamics and Wage Losses of Displaced Workers in France and the United-States,"
THEMA Working Papers
2002-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Arnaud Lefranc, 2003. "Labor Market Dynamics and Wage Losses of Displaced Workers in France and the United States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-614, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Burda, Michael C. & Mertens, Antje, 2001.
"Estimating wage losses of displaced workers in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-41, January.
- Burda, Michael C. & Mertens, Antje, 1999. "Estimating wage losses of displaced workers in Germany," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,35, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Bohacek, Radim & Myck, Michal, 2017. "Economic Consequences of Political Persecution," IZA Discussion Papers 11136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivia Ekert-Jaffé & Isabelle Terraz, 2011. "The scarring effect of unemployment in ten European countries : an analysis based on the ECHP," Working Papers of BETA 2011-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- José M. Arranz & Carlos García-Serrano & María A. Davia, 2010. "Worker Turnover And Wages In Europe: The Influence Of Unemployment And Inactivity," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(6), pages 678-701, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDisplaced Workers; Unemployment Duration; Wages;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.