Influences of Past History on the Incidence of Youth Unemployment: Empirical Findings for the UK
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Narendranathan, W. & Elias, P., 1990. "Influences of Past History on the Incidence of Youth Unemployment: Empirical Finding for the U.K," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 369, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Elias, Peter, 1990. "Influences Of Past History On The Incidence Of Youth Unemployment: Empirical Findings For The U.K," Economic Research Papers 268489, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J & Willis, Robert J, 1977.
"A Beta-logistic Model for the Analysis of Sequential Labor Force Participation by Married Women,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 27-58, February.
- James J. Heckman & Robert J. Willis, 1975. "A Beta-Logistic Model for the Analysis of Sequential Labor Force Participation by Married Women," NBER Working Papers 0112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Troske, Kenneth R. & Voicu, Alexandru, 2010.
"Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 150-169, January.
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2004. "Joint Estimation of Sequential Labor Force Participation and Fertility Decisions Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Techniques," IZA Discussion Papers 1251, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Kenneth Troske, 2004. "Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 334, Econometric Society.
- Shiu, Ji-Liang & Hu, Yingyao, 2013.
"Identification and estimation of nonlinear dynamic panel data models with unobserved covariates,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 116-131.
- Ji-Liang Shiu & Yingyao Hu, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Nonlinear Dynamic Panel Data Models with Unobserved Covariates," Economics Working Paper Archive 557, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Riddel, Mary C. & Shaw, W. Douglass, 2006. "A Theoretically-Consistent Empirical Non-Expected Utility Model of Ambiguity: Nuclear Waste Mortality Risk and Yucca Mountain," Pre-Prints 23964, Texas A&M University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2005. "Employment Dynamics of Married Women in Europe," Working Papers WR-273, RAND Corporation.
- Roland Rathelot, 2012.
"Measuring Segregation When Units are Small: A Parametric Approach,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 546-553, June.
- Roland RATHELOT, 2011. "Measuring Segregation when Units are Small : A Parametric Approach," Working Papers 2011-06, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Xiaohong Chen & James J. Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 2000. "Identification and SQRT N Efficient Estimation of Semiparametric Panel Data Models with Binary Dependent Variables and a Latent Factor," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1567, Econometric Society.
- Oomes, Nienke, 2003.
"Local trade networks and spatially persistent unemployment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11-12), pages 2115-2149, September.
- Oomes, Nienke, 2003. "Local trade networks and spatially persistent unemployment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2115-2149.
- Nienke Oomes, 2002. "Local Trade Networks and Spatially Persistent Unemployment," International Trade 0211004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarkar, Sudipa & Sahoo, Soham & Klasen, Stephan, 2019.
"Employment transitions of women in India: A panel analysis,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 291-309.
- Sudipa Sarkar & Soham Sahoo & Stephan Klasen, 2017. "Employment Transitions of Women in India: A Panel Analysis," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 239, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Sarkar, Sudipa & Sahoo, Soham & Klasen, Stephan, 2017. "Employment Transitions of Women in India: A Panel Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 11086, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frederic P. Slade, 1982. "Labor Force Entry and Exit of Older Men: A Longitudinal Study," NBER Working Papers 1029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José M. R. Murteira & Mário A. G. Augusto, 2017. "Hurdle models of repayment behaviour in personal loan contracts," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 641-667, September.
- Iva Trako, 2018. "Fertility and Parental Labor-Force Participation: New Evidence from a Developing Country in the Balkans," PSE Working Papers halshs-01828471, HAL.
- Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2008. "Do women gain or lose from becoming mothers?," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 51(2/3), pages 243-268.
- Mary Riddel & W. Douglass Shaw, 2003.
"Option Wealth and Bequest Values: The Value of Protecting Future Generations from the Health Risks of Nuclear Waste Storage,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(4), pages 537-548.
- Riddel, Mary C. & Shaw, W. Douglass, 2002. "Option Wealth And Bequest Values: The Value Of Protecting Future Generations From The Health Risks Of Nuclear Waste Storage," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19662, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- R B Davies, 1984. "A Generalised Beta-Logistic Model for Longitudinal Data with an Application to Residential Mobility," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 16(10), pages 1375-1386, October.
- Mateo-Berganza Díaz, María Mercedes & Rodríguez Chamussy, Lourdes, 2018. "Cashing in on Education: Women, Childcare, and Prosperity in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 8255.
- Matzkin, Rosa L., 2012. "Identification in nonparametric limited dependent variable models with simultaneity and unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 106-115.
- Michael P. Keane, 2011. "Labor Supply and Taxes: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 961-1075, December.
- Julian P. Cristia, 2006. "The Effect of a First Child on Female Labor Supply: Evidence from Women Seeking Fertility Services: Working Paper 2006-11," Working Papers 18233, Congressional Budget Office.
- Iñaki Mauleón, 1987. "Problemas prácticos en el tratamiento econométrico de datos "cross-section"," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 11(1), pages 41-94, January.
- Heitmueller, Axel & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2006. "Informal Care and Employment in England: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 2010, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:55:y:1993:i:2:p:161-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.