Business Sustainable Competitiveness – A Synergistic, Long-Run Approach Of A Company’S Resources And Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Yini & Wu, Lei-Yu, 2014. "Exploring the role of dynamic capabilities in firm performance under the resource-based view framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 407-413.
- Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Griffiths, Andrew, 2010. "Corporate sustainability and organizational culture," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 357-366, October.
- Michael E. Porter, 1992. "Capital Choices: Changing The Way America Invests In Industry," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 5(2), pages 4-16, June.
- Gary S. Hansen & Birger Wernerfelt, 1989. "Determinants of firm performance: The relative importance of economic and organizational factors," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(5), pages 399-411, September.
- Henri Servaes & Ane Tamayo, 2013. "The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Firm Value: The Role of Customer Awareness," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(5), pages 1045-1061, May.
- Ferrell, Allen & Liang, Hao & Renneboog, Luc, 2016.
"Socially responsible firms,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 585-606.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Liang, H. & Ferrell, A., 2014. "Socially Responsible Firms," Discussion Paper 2014-029, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Liang, H. & Ferrell, A., 2014. "Socially Responsible Firms," Other publications TiSEM d0e94017-b378-4134-9e56-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Liang, H. & Ferrell, A., 2014. "Socially Responsible Firms," Other publications TiSEM b543ca6a-e8f8-490e-9ae2-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Liang, H. & Ferrell, A., 2014. "Socially Responsible Firms," Discussion Paper 2014-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pfeffer, Jeffrey, 2010. "Building Sustainable Organizations: The Human Factor," Research Papers 2017r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2010. "The role of corporate sustainability performance for economic performance: A firm-level analysis of moderation effects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1553-1560, May.
- Steven Klepper, 2011. "Nano-economics, spinoffs, and the wealth of regions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 141-154, September.
- Kolk, Ans, 2016. "The social responsibility of international business: From ethics and the environment to CSR and sustainable development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 23-34.
- Gelhard, Carsten & von Delft, Stephan, 2016. "The role of organizational capabilities in achieving superior sustainability performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4632-4642.
- Cory Searcy, 2012. "Corporate Sustainability Performance Measurement Systems: A Review and Research Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 239-253, May.
- Baker, Malcolm & Xuan, Yuhai, 2016. "Under new management: Equity issues and the attribution of past returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 66-78.
- Verwaal, Ernst, 2017. "Global outsourcing, explorative innovation and firm financial performance: A knowledge-exchange based perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 17-27.
- Peter J Buckley, 1990. "Problems and Developments in the Core Theory of International Business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(4), pages 657-665, December.
- Harrison, Jeffrey S. & Wicks, Andrew C., 2013. "Stakeholder Theory, Value, and Firm Performance," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 97-124, January.
- Lee, Eun Mi & Park, Seong-Yeon & Lee, Hyun Jung, 2013. "Employee perception of CSR activities: Its antecedents and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1716-1724.
- Cheng Ling Tan & Suhaiza Hanim Mohd. Zailani & Sieow Chin Tan & Mohd Rizaimy Shaharudin, 2016. "The impact of green supply chain management practices on firm competitiveness," International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(4), pages 539-558.
- Mathew, Jossy & Ogbonna, Emmanuel & Harris, Lloyd C., 2012. "Culture, employee work outcomes and performance: An empirical analysis of Indian software firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 194-203.
- Michael L. Barnett & Robert M. Salomon, 2012. "Does it pay to be really good? addressing the shape of the relationship between social and financial performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1304-1320, November.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Ashish Arora & Michelle Gittelman & Sarah Kaplan & John Lynch & Will Mitchell & Nicolaj Siggelkow & Serguey Braguinsky & David A. Hounshell, 2016. "History and nanoeconomics in strategy and industry evolution research: Lessons from the Meiji-Era Japanese cotton spinning industry," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Rupert J. Baumgartner, 2009. "Organizational culture and leadership: Preconditions for the development of a sustainable corporation," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 102-113.
- Kolk, Ans & van Tulder, Rob, 2010. "International business, corporate social responsibility and sustainable development," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 119-125, April.
- Shann Turnbull, 1994. "Competitiveness and Corporate Governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 80-86, April.
- Jiang, Xu & Bao, Yongchuan & Xie, Yan & Gao, Shanxing, 2016. "Partner trustworthiness, knowledge flow in strategic alliances, and firm competitiveness: A contingency perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 804-814.
- Paul Shrivastava, 1995. "Environmental technologies and competitive advantage," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(S1), pages 183-200.
- Cerin, Pontus & Dobers, Peter, 2001. "What does the performance of the Dow Jones Sustainability Group Index tell us?," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2001/1, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Wei‐ping Wu, 2008. "Dimensions of Social Capital and Firm Competitiveness Improvement: The Mediating Role of Information Sharing," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 122-146, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness sustainable competitiveness – businessness; productivity; profitability; effectiveness; sustainability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:13:y:2018:i:3:p:26-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.