Do Global Financial Markets Capitalise Sustainability? Evidence of a Quick Reversal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blacconiere, Walter G. & Patten, Dennis M., 1994. "Environmental disclosures, regulatory costs, and changes in firm value," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 357-377, November.
- Charles H. Cho & Martin Freedman & Dennis M. Patten, 2012. "Corporate disclosure of environmental capital expenditures: A test of alternative theories," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 486-507, March.
- Stephen Brammer & Chris Brooks & Stephen Pavelin, 2006.
"Corporate Social Performance and Stock Returns: UK Evidence from Disaggregate Measures,"
Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 97-116, September.
- Stephen Brammer & Chris Brooks & Stephen Pavelin, 2006. "Corporate Social Performance and Stock Returns: UK Evidence from Disaggregate Measures," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 35(3), Autumn.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2013.
"Think Global, Invest Responsible: Why the Private Equity Industry Goes Green,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 21-48, August.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2012. "Think global, invest responsible.Why the private equity industry goes green," Post-Print hal-01410565, HAL.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2012. "Think Global, invest responsible: why the private equity industry goes green," Working Papers hal-00672034, HAL.
- Hirunyawipada, Tanawat & Xiong, Guiyang, 2018. "Corporate environmental commitment and financial performance: Moderating effects of marketing and operations capabilities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 22-31.
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Thorburn, Karin S., 2011.
"Voluntary corporate environmental initiatives and shareholder wealth,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 430-445.
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Thorburn, Karin S, 2008. "Voluntary Corporate Environmental Initiatives and Shareholder Wealth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6698, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adrian Wai Kong Cheung, 2011. "Do Stock Investors Value Corporate Sustainability? Evidence from an Event Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 145-165, March.
- Peter M. Clarkson & Yue Li & Matthew Pinnuck & Gordon D. Richardson, 2015. "The Valuation Relevance of Greenhouse Gas Emissions under the European Union Carbon Emissions Trading Scheme," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 551-580, September.
- Adam Harmes, 2011. "The Limits of Carbon Disclosure: Theorizing the Business Case for Investor Environmentalism," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 11(2), pages 98-119, May.
- Campbell, Katherine & Sefcik, Stephan E & Soderstrom, Naomi S, 2003. "Disclosure of Private Information and Reduction of Uncertainty: Environmental Liabilities in the Chemical Industry," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 349-378, December.
- Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi, 2008. "Socially responsible investments: Institutional aspects, performance, and investor behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1723-1742, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-08-20 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:feemss:274853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.