Corporate sustainability and organizational culture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Robert E. Quinn & John Rohrbaugh, 1983. "A Spatial Model of Effectiveness Criteria: Towards a Competing Values Approach to Organizational Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 363-377, March.
- Renae A. Jones & Nerina L. Jimmieson & Andrew Griffiths, 2005. "The Impact of Organizational Culture and Reshaping Capabilities on Change Implementation Success: The Mediating Role of Readiness for Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 361-386, March.
- Geert Hofstede, 1998. "Identifying Organizational Subcultures: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Thomas N. Gladwin & Tara-Shelomith Krause & James J. Kennelly, 1995. "Beyond eco-efficiency: Towards socially sustainable business," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(1), pages 35-43.
- Ramus, Catherine A., 2002. "Encouraging innovative environmental actions: what companies and managers must do," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 151-164, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmet Ulus & Burcin Hatipoglu, 2016. "Human Aspect as a Critical Factor for Organization Sustainability in the Tourism Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-18, March.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2015. "A European perspective on country moderation effects: Environmental management systems and sustainability-related human resource benefits," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 379-388.
- Tobias Anslinger & Florian Bauer, 2011. "Towards Sustainable Organizations: What Do Prospective Employees Really Expect? Insights From Austrian Engineering College Students," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2763-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1075-1087 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:232:d:64899 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorel Mihai Paraschiv & Estera Laura Nemoianu & Claudia Adriana Langă & Tünde Szabó, 2012. "Eco-innovation, Responsible Leadership and Organizational Change for Corporate Sustainability," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(32), pages 404-419, June.
- Naor, Michael & Jones, Janine Sanders & Bernardes, Ednilson S. & Goldstein, Susan Meyer & Schroeder, Roger, 2014. "The culture-effectiveness link in a manufacturing context: A resource-based perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 321-331.
- Gutierrez, I. & Alcaraz, J.M. & Susaeta, L. & Suarez, E. & Pin , José Ramón, 2015. "Managing Sustainability for Competitive Advantage: Evidence From the Hospitality Industry," IESE Research Papers D/1115, IESE Business School.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2805-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsueh, Che-Fu, 2014. "Improving corporate social responsibility in a supply chain through a new revenue sharing contract," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 214-222.
- Ljiljana Kontic & Jovan Kontic, 2012. "Sustainability and Readiness for Change: Insights from a Banking Case Study in Serbia," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(32), pages 537-548, June.
- Vallaster, Christine & Lindgreen, Adam, 2013. "The role of social interactions in building internal corporate brands: Implications for sustainability," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 297-310.
- Banjo Roxas & Alan Coetzer, 2012. "Institutional Environment, Managerial Attitudes and Environmental Sustainability Orientation of Small Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 461-476, December.
- Helen Borland & Adam Lindgreen, 2013. "Sustainability, Epistemology, Ecocentric Business, and Marketing Strategy: Ideology, Reality, and Vision," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 173-187, September.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2760-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Wagner, 2013. "‘Green’ Human Resource Benefits: Do they Matter as Determinants of Environmental Management System Implementation?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 443-456, May.
- Ricky Y. K. Chan & Katherine H. Y. Ma, 2016. "Environmental Orientation of Exporting SMEs from an Emerging Economy: Its Antecedents and Consequences," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 597-632, October.
- Lauriane Robert & Rachel Bocquet & Elodie Gardet, 2016. "Intra-Organisational Drivers of Purchasing Social Responsibility," Post-Print hal-01613396, HAL.
- Helen Borland & Véronique Ambrosini & Adam Lindgreen & Joëlle Vanhamme, 2016. "Building Theory at the Intersection of Ecological Sustainability and Strategic Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 293-307, May.
- Mircea Fulea & Gabriela ?andru & Stelian Brad & Mihaela Maftei, 2015. "A New Entrepreneurial Decision-Making Support Framework for Assessing Business Line Correlations," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(Special 9), pages 1198-1198, November.
- Vastola, Vincenzo & Russo, Angeloantonio & Vurro, Clodia, 2017. "Dealing with Cultural Differences in Environmental Management: Exploring the CEP-CFP Relationship," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 267-275.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate sustainability Organizational culture Competing values framework Culture change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:4:p:357-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.