Mapping Cultural Dimensions in Australian Sporting Organisations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Quinn & John Rohrbaugh, 1983. "A Spatial Model of Effectiveness Criteria: Towards a Competing Values Approach to Organizational Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 363-377, March.
- Emmanuel Ogbonna, 2002. "Organizational Culture: A ten Year, Two-phase Study of Change in the UK Food Retailing Sector," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 673-706, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacIntosh, Eric W. & Doherty, Alison, 2010. "The influence of organizational culture on job satisfaction and intention to leave," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 106-117, May.
- Kellett, Pamm & Hede, Anne-Marie, 2008. "Developing a Sport Museum: The Case of Tennis Australia and the Tennis Heritage Collection," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 93-120, May.
- MacIntosh, Eric & Doherty, Alison, 2007. "Extending the Scope of Organisational Culture: The External Perception of an Internal Phenomenon," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 45-64, May.
- Todd, Samuel Y. & Andrew, Damon P.S. & Sowieta, Sara E., 2009. "A Personnel Management Case Study in a Canadian National Sport Organisation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 49-56, February.
- Maitland, A. & Hills, L.A. & Rhind, D.J., 2015. "Organisational culture in sport – A systematic review," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 501-516.
- Smith, Aaron C.T. & Stewart, Bob & Oliver-Bennetts, Sunny & McDonald, Sharyn & Ingerson, Lynley & Anderson, Alastair & Dickson, Geoff & Emery, Paul & Graetz, Fiona, 2010. "Contextual influences and athlete attitudes to drugs in sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 181-197, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:7:y:2004:i:2:p:133-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.