The Behavioral Equivalence of Organizational Culture
This paper presents findings from an extensive review of literature on organizational cultural (OC) and highlights the relevance of OC with respect to individual, organizational, intra-organizational, industry and external environment related variables. This paper presents a behavioral perspective on OC and contributes to its emerging dynamic aspect. A behavioral model of OC is suggested and propositions are drawn to explain the dynamics involved. [IIMA W.P. No. 2009-07-02].
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anthony Bebbington & David Lewis & Simon Batterbury & Elizabeth Olson & M. Shameem Siddiqi, 2007. "Of texts and practices: Empowerment and organisational cultures in world bank-funded rural development programmes," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 597-621.
- Emmanuel Ogbonna, 2002. "Organizational Culture: A ten Year, Two-phase Study of Change in the UK Food Retailing Sector," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 673-706, 07.
- Maignan, Isabelle & Ferrell, O. C., 2001. "Antecedents and benefits of corporate citizenship: an investigation of French businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Sudhir H Kale & John W Barnes, 1992. "Understanding the Domain of Cross-National Buyer-Seller Interactions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 101-132, March.
- Williams, Jerome D. & Han, Sang-Lin & Qualls, William J., 1998. "A Conceptual Model and Study of Cross-Cultural Business Relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 135-143, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.