The Behavioral Equivalence of Organizational Culture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rao Indu, 2009. "The Behavioral Equivalence of Organizational Culture," IIMA Working Papers WP2009-07-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ouchi, William, 1981. "Theory Z: How American business can meet the Japanese challenge," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 82-83.
- Emmanuel Ogbonna, 2002. "Organizational Culture: A ten Year, Two-phase Study of Change in the UK Food Retailing Sector," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 673-706, July.
- Williams, Jerome D. & Han, Sang-Lin & Qualls, William J., 1998. "A Conceptual Model and Study of Cross-Cultural Business Relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 135-143, June.
- Maignan, Isabelle & Ferrell, O. C., 2001. "Antecedents and benefits of corporate citizenship: an investigation of French businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Anthony Bebbington & David Lewis & Simon Batterbury & Elizabeth Olson & M. Shameem Siddiqi, 2007. "Of texts and practices: Empowerment and organisational cultures in world bank-funded rural development programmes," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 597-621.
- Schein, Edgar H., 1983. "The role of the founder in the creation of organizational culture," Working papers 1407-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Elena Karahanna & J. Roberto Evaristo & Mark Srite, 2005. "Levels of Culture and Individual Behavior: An Investigative Perspective," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 13(2), pages 1-20, April.
- Sudhir H Kale & John W Barnes, 1992. "Understanding the Domain of Cross-National Buyer-Seller Interactions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(1), pages 101-132, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rao Indu, 2015. "When Culture Governs Business Practice…. A Look at Indian Diamond Cutting and Polishing Industry," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-09-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
Keywordsanthropology; sociology; organizational culture; OC; intr-organizational; industry; external environment; variables; behavioral model; model; organization; literature;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-08-16 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2009-08-16 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2009-08-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2009-08-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .