Report NEP-KNM-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Indu Rao, 2009. "The Behavioral Equivalence of Organizational Culture," Working Papers id:2162, eSocialSciences.
- Kunal Dasgupta, 2009. "Learning, Knowledge Diffusion and the Gains from Globalization," Working Papers tecipa-364, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Elina Berghäll, 2009. "R&D, investment and structural change in Finland: Is low investment a problem?," Working Papers 6, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Isabel Pizarro & Juan C.Real & M.Dolores de la Rosa, 2009. "The role of entrepreneurial culture and human capital in innovation," Working Papers 09.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Pasnicu, Daniela & Cismigiu, Magda & Dragoiu, Codruta, 2009. "Investement in people and change management priorities for the overcoming the current economic crisis," Papers 2009/60, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.