Report NEP-CUL-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karsten Weber, 2009. "New Methods in Human Subjects Research: Do We Need a New Ethics?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 80, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Item repec:rsw:rswwps:rswwps71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Indu Rao, 2009. "The Behavioral Equivalence of Organizational Culture," Working Papers id:2162, eSocialSciences.
- Indrila Guha & Santadas Ghosh, 2009. "A Glimpse of the Tiger: How Much are Indians Willing to Pay for It?," Working Papers id:2171, eSocialSciences.
- Charlie Beckett, 2009. "From Fortress to Network: Changing Structures of News Media Production," EDS Discussion Papers Series edsdp020, EDS Innovation Research Programme, LSE.
- Charlie Beckett, 2009. "NGOs as Gatekeepers to Local Media: Networked News for Developing Countries," EDS Discussion Papers Series edsdp021, EDS Innovation Research Programme, LSE.
- William Stichter, 2009. "Rispana Valley Historical Area," Working Papers id:2167, eSocialSciences.