Organizational Culture: A ten Year, Two-phase Study of Change in the UK Food Retailing Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Aaron C.T. & Shilbury, David, 2004. "Mapping Cultural Dimensions in Australian Sporting Organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 133-165, November.
- MacIntosh, Eric W. & Doherty, Alison, 2010. "The influence of organizational culture on job satisfaction and intention to leave," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 106-117, May.
- Indu Rao, 2009.
"The Behavioral Equivalence of Organizational Culture,"
- Rao Indu, 2009. "The Behavioral Equivalence of Organizational Culture," IIMA Working Papers WP2009-07-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Maitland, A. & Hills, L.A. & Rhind, D.J., 2015. "Organisational culture in sport – A systematic review," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 501-516.
- David Tyrrall & David Parker, 2005. "The Fragmentation of a Railway: A Study of Organizational Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 507-537, May.
- Maaja Vadi & Ruth Alas, 2006. "nterrelationship of organizational culture with organizational characteristics: the grounds for typology," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,in: National and international aspects of organizational culture, volume 24, chapter 4, pages 103-120 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Hougyun Kim, 2014. "Transformational Leadership, Organizational Clan Culture, Organizational Affective Commitment, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Case of South Korea's Public Sector," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 397-417, September.
- Lena Zander & Karsten Jonsen & Audra I. Mockaitis, 2016. "Leveraging Values in Global Organizations: Premises, Paradoxes and Progress," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 149-169, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:39:y:2002:i:5:p:673-706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.