nterrelationship of organizational culture with organizational characteristics: the grounds for typology
In: National and international aspects of organizational culture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 2001.
"The Influence of the Financial Revolution on the Nature of Firms,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 206-211, May.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 2001. "The Influence of the Financial Revolution on the Nature of Firms," CRSP working papers 525, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 2001. "The Influence of the Financial Revolution on the Nature of Firms," NBER Working Papers 8177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 2001. "The Influence of the Financial Revolution on the Nature of Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 2782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Ogbonna, 2002. "Organizational Culture: A ten Year, Two-phase Study of Change in the UK Food Retailing Sector," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 673-706, July.
- Maaja Vadi & Juri Allik & Anu Realo, 2002. "Collectivism And Its Consequences For Organizational Culture," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 12, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerli Hämmal & Maaja Vadi, 2010. "Diagnosing Organizational Culture Through Metaphors And Task And Relationship Orientations," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 68, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:fechap:24-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.