A model to study the organizational culture of the family firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henri, Jean-Francois, 2006. "Organizational culture and performance measurement systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 77-103, January.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 2003. "Organizational Culture And Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied In Russia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-598, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dobni, Dawn & Ritchie, J. R. Brent & Zerbe, Wilf, 2000. "Organizational Values: The Inside View of Service Productivity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 91-107, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily firm; Group dynamics; Learning theory; Neoinstitutionalism; Organizational culture; Transformational leadership; Values; D21; D23; L26;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:36:y:2011:i:1:p:47-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .