Extending the Scope of Organisational Culture: The External Perception of an Internal Phenomenon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Aaron C.T. & Shilbury, David, 2004. "Mapping Cultural Dimensions in Australian Sporting Organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 133-165, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacIntosh, Eric W. & Doherty, Alison, 2010. "The influence of organizational culture on job satisfaction and intention to leave," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 106-117, May.
- Lock, Daniel & Filo, Kevin & Kunkel, Thilo & Skinner, James, 2013. "Thinking about the same things differently: Examining perceptions of a non-profit community sport organisation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 438-450.
- Maitland, A. & Hills, L.A. & Rhind, D.J., 2015. "Organisational culture in sport – A systematic review," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 501-516.
- Brandon-Lai, Simon A. & Armstrong, Cole G. & Ferris, Gerald R., 2016. "Organisational impression congruence: A conceptual model of multi-level impression management operation in sports service organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 492-505.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate values corporate image fitness industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:10:y:2007:i:1:p:45-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .