Contextual influences and athlete attitudes to drugs in sport
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Aaron C.T. & Shilbury, David, 2004. "Mapping Cultural Dimensions in Australian Sporting Organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 133-165, November.
- Aghion,Philippe & Williamson,Jeffrey G., 1999. "Growth, Inequality, and Globalization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521659109, March.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Wagner, Gert G., 2013.
"Top‐Down vs. Bottom‐Up: The Long‐Term Impact of Government Ideology and Personal Experience on Values,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Gert G. Wagner, 2013. "Top-down v. Bottom-up: The Long-Term Impact of Government Ideology and Personal Experience on Values," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1280, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Deepak Dhayanithy, 2013. "Patterns Of Ped2 Test Sanctions In Professional Sports – Baseline And Implications For Research," Working papers 122, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Patterson, Laurie B. & Backhouse, Susan H. & Duffy, Patrick J., 2016. "Anti-doping education for coaches: Qualitative insights from national and international sporting and anti-doping organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-47.
- Stewart, Bob & Adair, Daryl & Smith, Aaron, 2011. "Drivers of illicit drug use regulation in Australian sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 237-245, August.
- Engelberg, Terry & Moston, Stephen & Skinner, James, 2015. "The final frontier of anti-doping: A study of athletes who have committed doping violations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 268-279.
More about this item
KeywordsDrugs in sport Sport policy Substances Context;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:13:y:2010:i:3:p:181-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .