Identifying Organizational Subcultures: An Empirical Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annelore Huyghe & Mirjam Knockaert & Mike Wright & Evila Piva, 2014. "Technology transfer offices as boundary spanners in the pre-spin-off process: the case of a hybrid model," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 289-307, August.
- Andrade, Monica & Göksel, Doç. Dr. Aykut, 2017. "Organizational alignment in public administration: case study of Ministry of Justice of Cape Verde," MPRA Paper 76690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chow, Chee W. & Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L. & Wu, Anne, 2002. "The organizational culture of public accounting firms: evidence from Taiwanese local and US affiliated firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 347-360.
- Kobernyuk, Elena & Stiles, David & Ellson, Tony, 2014. "International joint ventures in Russia: Cultures' influences on alliance success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 471-477.
- Raymond O. S. Zaal, 2011. "Reinforcing Ethical Behavior through Organizational Architecture: A Hypothesized Relationship," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kavita Singh, 2010. "An Analysis Of Relationship Between The Learning Organization And Organization Culture In Indian Business Organization," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(1).
- Baskerville, Rachel F., 2003. "Hofstede never studied culture," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Constance R. Campbell, 2004. "A Longitudinal Study of One OrganizationÕs Culture: Do Values Endure?," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 41-51.
- Dimnik, Tony & Felton, Sandra, 2006. "Accountant stereotypes in movies distributed in North America in the twentieth century," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 129-155, February.
- Deanna House, 2012. "Factors that Inhibit Globally Distributed Software Development Teams," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(6), pages 135-153, November.
- Łukasz Sułkowski, 2012. "Elements of Organizational Culture – theoretical and methodological problems," Management, Sciendo, vol. 16(2), pages 63-71, December.
- Mincong Tang & Meng’gang Li & Tao Zhang, 2016. "The impacts of organizational culture on information security culture: a case study," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 179-186, June.
- Suela GERDHE, 2012. "The Policies That Affect the Extent of the Subcultures' Alignment in Organization," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Francisco Bretones & Maria Gonzalez, 2011. "Subjective and Occupational Well-Being in a Sample of Mexican Workers," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 100(2), pages 273-285, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1561-:d:110756 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Griffiths, Andrew, 2010. "Corporate sustainability and organizational culture," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 357-366, October.
- Timmers, A.D., 2010. "The perceived cultural changes and the changes in identification of the employees during a merger between two airlines," Other publications TiSEM a71f79cd-facf-445a-a0ba-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Paulo Lencastre & Ana Côrte-Real, 2009. "A BRAND TRIANGLE MODEL to AVOID BRANDING MYOPIA," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 11, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Michael O’Fallon & Kenneth Butterfield, 2012. "The Influence of Unethical Peer Behavior on Observers’ Unethical Behavior: A Social Cognitive Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 117-131, August.
- BalÃ¡zs HEIDRICH & Nick CHANDLER, 2015. "Four Seasons in One Day: the Different Shades of Organisational Culture in Higher Education," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 3(4), pages 559-588, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:35:y:1998:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.