Food Miles: Starving the Poor?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, December.
- Michael Devereux & Alexander Klemm, 2003.
"Measuring taxes on income from capital: evidence from the UK,"
IFS Working Papers
W03/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Christopher Heady, 2003. "The "Taxing Wages" Approach to Measuring the Tax Burden on Labour," CESifo Working Paper Series 967, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heckman, James J, 1979. "Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 153-161.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Gordon H. Hanson, 2005. "International Migration, Self-Selection, and the Distribution of Wages: Evidence from Mexico and the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, pages 239-281.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard & Pommerehne, Werner W., 1996. "Tax harmonization and tax competition in the European Union: Lessons from Switzerland," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 351-371.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Gordon H. Hanson, 2005.
"International Migration, Self-Selection, and the Distribution of Wages: Evidence from Mexico and the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, pages 239-281.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Gordon H. Hanson, 2002. "International Migration, Self-Selection, and the Distribution of Wages: Evidence from Mexico and the United States," NBER Working Papers 9242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2000. "Income Tax Competition at the State and Local Level in Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 238, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Liebig & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2004. "Migration, Self-Selection and Income Inequality: An International Analysis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 125-146, February.
- Feld, Lars P. & Kirchgassner, Gebhard, 2001.
"Income tax competition at the State and Local Level in Switzerland,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 181-213.
- Andrew Haughwout & Robert P. Inman, 2000. "Fiscal Policies in Open Cities with Firms and Households," NBER Working Papers 7823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1667-1717.
- Grogger, Jeffrey & Hanson, Gordon H., 2011.
"Income maximization and the selection and sorting of international migrants,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 42-57.
- Jeffrey Grogger & Gordon H. Hanson, 2008. "Income Maximization and the Selection and Sorting of International Migrants," NBER Working Papers 13821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jana Schwarz & Monica Schuster & Bernd Annaert & Miet Maertens & Erik Mathijs, 2016.
"Sustainability of Global and Local Food Value Chains: An Empirical Comparison of Peruvian and Belgian Asparagus,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, April.
- Schwarz, Jana & Schuster, Monica & Annaert, Bernd & Maertens, Miet & Mathijs, Erik, 2016. "Sustainability of global and local food value chains. An empirical comparison of Peruvian and Belgian asparagus," Working Papers 232594, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Helen Scharber & Anita Dancs, 2016. "Do locavores have a dilemma? Economic discourse and the local food critique," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), pages 121-133.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:344:d:67774 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:33:y:2010:i:10:p:1201-1217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.