Taste Parameters as Model Residuals: Assessing the "Fit" of an Armington Trade Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2015.
"Importer-specific elasticities of demand: Evidence from U.S. exports,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 228-234.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2014. "Importer-Specific Elasticities of Demand: Evidence from U.S. Exports," Working Papers 1411, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Whalley, John & Xin, Xian, 2009.
"Home and regional biases and border effects in Armington type models,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 309-319, March.
- John Whalley & Xian Xin, 2006. "Home and Regional Biases and Border Effects in Armington Type Models," NBER Working Papers 12439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto, 2016.
"General Equilibrium Trade Policy Analysis with Structural Gravity,"
School of Economics Working Paper Series
2016-9, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2016. "General Equilibrium Trade Policy Analysis with Structural Gravity," CESifo Working Paper Series 6020, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto V., 2016. "General equilibrium trade policy analysis with structural gravity," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Markusen, James R., 2009.
"Sub-national differentiation and the role of the firm in optimal international pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 47-62, January.
- Edward J. Balistreri & James R. Markusen, 2007. "Sub-national Differentiation and the Role of the Firm in Optimal International Pricing," NBER Working Papers 13130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2008. "Armington elasticities for energy policy modeling: Evidence from four European countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2252-2264, September.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2017.
"A Solution to the Missing Globalization Puzzle by Non-CES Preferences,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 649-676, August.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2016. "A Solution to the Missing Globalization Puzzle by Non-CES Preferences," Working Papers 1608, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Bureau Jean-Christophe & Salvatici Luca, 2004.
"WTO Negotiations on Market Access in Agriculture: a Comparison of Alternative Tariff Cut Proposals for the EU and the US,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Luca Salvatici, 2003. "WTO Negociations on Market Access in Agriculture: a Comparison of alternative Tariff Cut Proposals for the EU and the US," Working Papers 2003/03, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Jakub Boratyński, 2012. "Historical simulations with a dynamic CGE model: results for an emerging economy," EcoMod2012 4438, EcoMod.
- Hillberry, Russell & Hummels, David, 2013. "Trade Elasticity Parameters for a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Hou, Yulin & Wang, Yun & Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2017. "Gravity Channels in Trade," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 297, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:13:y:2005:i:5:p:973-984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.