Taste Parameters as Model Residuals: Assessing the "Fit" of an Armington Trade Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2012. "Understanding interstate trade patterns," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 158-166.
- Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2016.
"General Equilibrium Trade Policy Analysis with Structural Gravity,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6020, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto V., 2016. "General equilibrium trade policy analysis with structural gravity," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto, 2016. "General Equilibrium Trade Policy Analysis with Structural Gravity," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-9, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Hillberry, Russell H. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2011.
"Structural estimation and solution of international trade models with heterogeneous firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 95-108, March.
- Russell H. Hillberry & Edward J. Balistreri & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2007. "Structural Estimation and Solution of International Trade Models with Heterogeneous Firms," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_038, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Russell H. Hillberry & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2008. "Structural Estimation and Solution of International Trade Models with Heterogeneous Firms," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1056, The University of Melbourne.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Russell H. Hillberry & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2008. "Structural Estimation and Solution of International Trade Models with Heterogeneous Firms," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/89, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Whalley, John & Xin, Xian, 2009.
"Home and regional biases and border effects in Armington type models,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 309-319, March.
- John Whalley & Xian Xin, 2006. "Home and Regional Biases and Border Effects in Armington Type Models," NBER Working Papers 12439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Debaere, Peter & Mostashari, Shalah, 2010. "Do tariffs matter for the extensive margin of international trade? An empirical analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 163-169, July.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Markusen, James R., 2009.
"Sub-national differentiation and the role of the firm in optimal international pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 47-62, January.
- Edward J. Balistreri & James R. Markusen, 2007. "Sub-national Differentiation and the Role of the Firm in Optimal International Pricing," NBER Working Papers 13130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2008. "Armington elasticities for energy policy modeling: Evidence from four European countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2252-2264, September.
- Hillberry, Russell & Hummels, David, 2013. "Trade Elasticity Parameters for a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Kim J. Ruhl, 2008. "The International Elasticity Puzzle," Working Papers 08-30, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Hou, Yulin & Wang, Yun & Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2017. "Gravity Channels in Trade," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 297, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:13:y:2005:i:5:p:973-984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.