Currency Boards when Interest Rates are Zero
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2014. "Monetary Policy in a Very Open Economy: Some Major Analytical Issues," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 27-60, February.
- David Cook & Michael B. Devereux, 2013.
"Sharing the Burden: Monetary and Fiscal Responses to a World Liquidity Trap,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 190-228, July.
- David Cook & Michael B. Devereux, 2011. "Sharing the Burden: Monetary and Fiscal Responses to a World Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 17131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cook, David & Devereux, Michael B., 2011. "Sharing the burden: monetary and fiscal responses to a world liquidity trap," Globalization Institute Working Papers 84, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hans Genberg & Cho‐Hoi Hui, 2011. "The Credibility of Hong Kong's Link from the Perspective of Modern Financial Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(1), pages 185-206, February.
- G. C. Lim & Paul D. Mcnelis, 2012. "Macroeconomic Volatility And Counterfactual Inflation-Targeting In Hong Kong," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 304-325, May.
- Marion Kohler, 2010. "Exchange rates during financial crises," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Baba, Naohiko & Packer, Frank, 2009.
"From turmoil to crisis: Dislocations in the FX swap market before and after the failure of Lehman Brothers,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1350-1374, December.
- Naohiko Baba & Frank Packer, 2009. "From turmoil to crisis: dislocations in the FX swap market before and after the failure of Lehman Brothers," BIS Working Papers 285, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dagfinn Rime & Hans Jørgen Tranvåg, 2012.
"The Flows of the Pacific: Asian foreign exchange markets through tranquility and turbulence,"
2012/01, Norges Bank.
- Hans Jørgen Tranvåg & Dagfinn Rime, 2012. "The Flows of the Pacific: Asian foreign exchange markets through tranquility and turbulence," Working Paper Series 12412, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Nakajima, Tomoyuki, 2008. "Liquidity trap and optimal monetary policy in open economies," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Dagfinn Rime & Hans Jørgen Tranvåg, 2012. "Flows Of The Pacific: Asian Foreign Exchange Markets Through Tranquility And Turbulence," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 434-466, August.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Holger C. Wolf, 2000. "Currency boards: More than a quick fix?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 269-335, October.
- Steve Hanke, 2002. "On dollarization and currency boards: Error and deception," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 203-222.
- Tony Yates, 2004. "Monetary Policy and the Zero Bound to Interest Rates: A Review," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18, pages 427-481, July.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Michael Woodford, 2004. "Policy Options in a Liquidity Trap," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 76-79, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo, C.F. & Hui, C.H. & Fong, T. & Chu, S.W., 2015. "A quasi-bounded target zone model — Theory and application to Hong Kong dollar," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-17.
- Hui, Cho-Hoi & Lo, Chi-Fai & Fong, Tom Pak-Wing, 2016. "Swiss franc's one-sided target zone during 2011–2015," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 54-67.
- Kunze, Frederik, 2017. "Predicting exchange rates in Asia: New insights on the accuracy of survey forecasts," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 326, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:19:y:2014:i:1:p:135-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.