The Credibility of Hong Kong's Link from the Perspective of Modern Financial Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hertrich Markus, 2016.
"The Costs of Implementing a Unilateral One-Sided Exchange Rate Target Zone,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 67(1), pages 91-120, May.
- Hertrich, Markus, 2015. "The Costs of Implementing a Unilateral One-Sided Exchange Rate Target Zone," MPRA Paper 67839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Blagov & Michael Funke, 2016.
"The Credibility of Hong Kong's Currency Board System: Looking Through the Prism of MS-VAR Models with Time-Varying Transition Probabilities,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(6), pages 895-914, December.
- Blagov, Boris & Funke, Michael, 2014. "The credibility of Hong Kong’s currency board system: Looking through the prism of MS-VAR models with time-varying transition probabilities," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Blagov, Boris & Funke, Michael, 2013.
"The regime-dependent evolution of credibility : A fresh look at Hong Kong s linked exchange rate system,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
24/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Blagov, Boris & Funke, Michael, 2015. "The regime-dependent evolution of credibility: A fresh look at Hong Kong's linked exchange rate system," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112819, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Chi-Fai Lo & Po-Hon Chau, 2017. "Can Exchange Rate Dynamics in Krugman¡¯s Target-zone Model be Directly Tested?Abstract: Despite Krugman's (1991) model being a benchmark for modelling target zones, empirical support has been sparse d," Working Papers 032017, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- C. F. Lo & C. H. Hui & S. W. Chu & T. Fong, 2012. "A Quasi-Bounded Target Zone Model - Theory and Application to Hong Kong Dollar," Working Papers 282012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Lo, C.F. & Hui, C.H. & Fong, T. & Chu, S.W., 2015. "A quasi-bounded target zone model — Theory and application to Hong Kong dollar," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-17.
- David Cook & James Yetman, 2014. "Currency Boards when Interest Rates are Zero," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 135-151, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:43:y:2011:i:1:p:185-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .