The Credibility of Hong Kong's Link from the Perspective of Modern Financial Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 43 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- C. F. Lo & C. H. Hui & S. W. Chu & T. Fong, 2012. "A Quasi-Bounded Target Zone Model - Theory and Application to Hong Kong Dollar," Working Papers 282012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hertrich Markus, 2016.
"The Costs of Implementing a Unilateral One-Sided Exchange Rate Target Zone,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 67(1), pages 91-120, May.
- Hertrich, Markus, 2015. "The Costs of Implementing a Unilateral One-Sided Exchange Rate Target Zone," MPRA Paper 67839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Blagov & Michael Funke, 2016. "The Credibility of Hong Kong's Currency Board System: Looking Through the Prism of MS-VAR Models with Time-Varying Transition Probabilities," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(6), pages 895-914, December.
- Blagov, Boris & Funke, Michael, 2014. "The credibility of Hong Kong’s currency board system: Looking through the prism of MS-VAR models with time-varying transition probabilities," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Blagov, Boris & Funke, Michael, 2013. "The regime-dependent evolution of credibility : A fresh look at Hong Kong s linked exchange rate system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Blagov, Boris & Funke, Michael, 2015. "The regime-dependent evolution of credibility: A fresh look at Hong Kong's linked exchange rate system," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112819, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Chi-Fai Lo & Po-Hon Chau, 2017. "Can Exchange Rate Dynamics in Krugman¡¯s Target-zone Model be Directly Tested?Abstract: Despite Krugman's (1991) model being a benchmark for modelling target zones, empirical support has been sparse d," Working Papers 032017, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Lo, C.F. & Hui, C.H. & Fong, T. & Chu, S.W., 2015. "A quasi-bounded target zone model — Theory and application to Hong Kong dollar," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-17.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:43:y:2011:i:1:p:185-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed