Central bank balance sheets and foreign exchange rate regimes: understanding the nexus in Asia
In: Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
66-05.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:66-05||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2008.
"Assessing the Emerging Global Financial Architecture: Measuring the Trilemma's Configurations over Time,"
NBER Working Papers
14533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Chinn, Menzie David & Ito, Hiro, 2009. "Assessing the Emerging Global Financial Architecture: Measuring the Trilemma's Configurations over Time," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt840728sc, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Carlos Montoro & Ramon Moreno, 2011. "The use of reserve requirements as a policy instrument in Latin America," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Paul Moser-Boehm, 2005. "Governance aspects of foreign exchange interventions," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Foreign exchange market intervention in emerging markets: motives, techniques and implications, volume 24, pages 19-39 Bank for International Settlements.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan & Tom Willett, 2007.
"Managing the Monetary Consequences of Reserve Accumulation in Emerging Asia,"
202007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Alice Ouyang & Ramkishen Rajan & Tom Willett, 2008. "Managing the Monetary Consequences of Reserve Accumulation in Emerging Asia," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 171-199.
- Michael Hutchison & Rajeswari Sengupta & Nirvikar Singh, 2012.
"India’s Trilemma: Financial Liberalisation, Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 3-18, 01.
- Hutchison, Michael & Sengupta, Rajeswari & Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "India’s trilemma: financial liberalization, exchange rates and monetary policy," MPRA Paper 25327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hauner, 2005.
"A Fiscal Price Tag for International Reserves,"
IMF Working Papers
05/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Dong He & Frank Leung & Philip Ng, 2009. "A Framework for Monitoring Capital Flows in Hong Kong," Working Papers 0916, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- M S Mohanty & Philip Turner, 2006. "Foreign exchange reserve accumulation in emerging markets: what are the domestic implications?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:66-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.