Central bank balance sheets and foreign exchange rate regimes: understanding the nexus in Asia
In: Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
66-05.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:66-05||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2009.
"The Second Great Contraction,"
21485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "Varieties of Crises and Their Dates," Introductory Chapters, in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly Princeton University Press.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Chinn, Menzie David & Ito, Hiro, 2009.
"Assessing the Emerging Global Financial Architecture: Measuring the Trilemma's Configurations over Time,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt840728sc, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2008. "Assessing the Emerging Global Financial Architecture: Measuring the Trilemma's Configurations over Time," NBER Working Papers 14533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Hutchison & Rajeswari Sengupta & Nirvikar Singh, 2012.
"India’s Trilemma: Financial Liberalisation, Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 3-18, 01.
- Hutchison, Michael & Sengupta, Rajeswari & Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "India’s trilemma: financial liberalization, exchange rates and monetary policy," MPRA Paper 25327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan & Tom Willett, 2007.
"Managing the Monetary Consequences of Reserve Accumulation in Emerging Asia,"
202007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Alice Ouyang & Ramkishen Rajan & Tom Willett, 2008. "Managing the Monetary Consequences of Reserve Accumulation in Emerging Asia," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 171-199.
- David Hauner, 2006.
"A Fiscal Price Tag for International Reserves,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 169-195, 08.
- Carlos Montoro & Ramon Moreno, 2011. "The use of reserve requirements as a policy instrument in Latin America," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Dong He & Frank Leung & Philip Ng, 2009. "A Framework for Monitoring Capital Flows in Hong Kong," Working Papers 0916, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- M S Mohanty & Philip Turner, 2006. "Foreign exchange reserve accumulation in emerging markets: what are the domestic implications?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Paul Moser-Boehm, 2005. "Governance aspects of foreign exchange interventions," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Foreign exchange market intervention in emerging markets: motives, techniques and implications, volume 24, pages 19-39 Bank for International Settlements.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:66-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.