A Framework for Monitoring Capital Flows in Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Marie Brook, 2003. "Recent and Prospective Trends in Real Long-Term Interest Rates: Fiscal Policy and other Drivers," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 367, OECD Publishing.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 1996. "Net foreign assets and equilibrium exchange rates: panel evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 574, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Kenneth K. Chow & Matthew S. Yiu, 2017.
"Effects of capital flow on the equity and housing markets in Hong Kong,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 332-349, August.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Kenneth K. Chow & Matthew S. Yiu, 2017. "Effects of Capital Flow on the Equity and Housing Markets in Hong Kong," Working Papers 012017, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Andrew Filardo & Stephen Grenville, 2012. "Central bank balance sheets and foreign exchange rate regimes: understanding the nexus in Asia," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?, volume 66, pages 76-110 Bank for International Settlements.
- Philip Lane, 2013. "International Capital Flows and Domestic Financial Conditions: Lessons for Emerging Asia," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp438, IIIS.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flows; Fund flows; Hong Kong; Balance of Payments; External claims and liabilities of banks; Monetary Survey;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-10-10 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-OPM-2009-10-10 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkg:wpaper:0916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/magovhk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.