Report NEP-ACC-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Feng, Shuaizhang & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Larrimore, Jeff, 2009. "Recent Trends in Top Income Shares in the USA: Reconciling Estimates from March CPS and IRS Tax Return Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshua Charap & Jelena Pavlovic, 2009. "Development of the Commercial Banking System in Afghanistan; Risks and Rewards," IMF Working Papers 09/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Dong He & Frank Leung & Philip Ng, 2009. "A Framework for Monitoring Capital Flows in Hong Kong," Working Papers 0916, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Erik Fjærli & Arvid Raknerud, 2009. "The investment and financing decisions of closely held firms when there is a tax on the equity premium," Discussion Papers 594, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ohlsson, Henry, 2009. "The legacy of the Swedish gift and inheritance tax, 1884-2004," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ericson, Peter & Flood, Lennart, 2009. "A Microsimulation Approach to an Optimal Swedish Income Tax," IZA Discussion Papers 4379, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Torsten Wezel & Mario Mansilla & Gustavo Adler, 2009. "Modernizing Bank Regulation in Support of Financial Deepening; The Case of Uruguay," IMF Working Papers 09/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Onder, Ali Sina, 2009. "Capital Tax Competition When Monetary Competition is Present," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2009. "Firing Tax vs. Severance Payment - An Unequal Comparison," MPRA Paper 17637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin CihÃ¡k & Erlend Nier, 2009. "The Need for Special Resolution Regimes for Financial Institutions; The Case of theeuropean Union," IMF Working Papers 09/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Stella, 2009. "The Federal Reserve System Balance Sheet-What Happened and Why it Matters," IMF Working Papers 09/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Zajonc, Tristan, 2009. "Do value-added estimates add value ? accounting for learning dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5066, The World Bank.