Report NEP-OPM-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akito Matsumoto & Charles Engel, 2009. "International Risk Sharing; Through Equity Diversification or Exchange Rate Hedging?," IMF Working Papers 09/138, .
- Adolfson, Malin & Laseén, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Svensson, Lars E.O., 2009. "Monetary Policy Trade-Offs in an Estimated Open-Economy DSGE Model," Working Paper Series 232, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Rickne, Johanna, 2009. "Oil Prices and Real Exchange Rate Movements in Oil-Exporting Countries: The Role of Institutions," Working Paper Series 810, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Oct 2010.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00420138_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mauro Mecagni & Ruben V Atoyan & David J Hofman, 2009. "The Persistence of Capital Account Crises," IMF Working Papers 09/103, .
- JÃ¶rg Decressin & Emil Stavrev, 2009. "Current Accounts in a Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 09/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrei A Levchenko & Julian Di Giovanni, 2009. "Putting the Parts Together; Trade, Vertical Linkages, and Business Cycle Comovement," IMF Working Papers 09/181, .
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena & Ugo Panizza, 2009. "International Evidence on Recovery from Recessions," IMF Working Papers 09/183, .
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Decoupling from the East Toward the West? Analyses of Spillovers to the Baltic Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/125, International Monetary Fund.
- Luc Eyraud, 2009. "Madagascar; A Competitiveness and Exchange Rate Assessment," IMF Working Papers 09/107, .
- Olivier Cardi, 2009. "A note on the crowding-out of investment by public spending," Working Papers hal-00420132, HAL.
- Bastos, Fabiano & Angelo Divino, Jose, 2009. "Exchange rate and output fluctuations in the small open economy of Mauritius," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5065, The World Bank.
- Kishor, N. Kundan & Ssozi, John, 2009. "Is the East African Community an Optimum Currency Area?," MPRA Paper 17645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel K. Yan & Michael Kumhof, 2009. "Balance of Payments Anti-Crises," IMF Working Papers 09/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Pelin Berkmen, 2009. "Macroeconomic Responses to Terms-of-Trade Shocks; A Framework for Policy Analysis for the Argentine Economy," IMF Working Papers 09/117, .
- Dong He & Frank Leung & Philip Ng, 2009. "A Framework for Monitoring Capital Flows in Hong Kong," Working Papers 0916, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Christian Henn & Theo S. Eicher, 2009. "One Money, One Marketâ€”A Revised Benchmark," IMF Working Papers 09/186, .