Oil Prices and Real Exchange Rate Movements in Oil-Exporting Countries: The Role of Institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Mohammad Iqbal Tahir, 2015.
"Analyzing time-frequency relationship between oil price and exchange rate in Pakistan through wavelets,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 690-704, April.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Tahir, Mohammad Iqbal, 2013. "Analyzing Time-Frequency Relationship between Oil Price and Exchange Rate in Pakistan through Wavelets," MPRA Paper 48086, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2013.
- Kabbashi M. Suliman, 2012. "Understanding and Avoiding the Oil Curse in Sudan," Working Papers 735, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:7:y:2018:i:1:p:1-:d:192776 is not listed on IDEAS
- Komain Jiranyakul, 2015.
"Oil Price Volatility and Real Effective Exchange Rate: The Case of Thailand,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 574-579.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2014. "Oil price volatility and real effective exchange rate: the case of Thailand," MPRA Paper 57196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tayfur Bayat & Saban Nazlioglu & Selim Kayhan, 2015. "Exchange Rate and Oil Price Interactions in Transition Economies: Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(3), pages 267-285, June.
- Dina Azhgaliyeva, 2013. "What Makes Oil Revenue Funds Effective," International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development 6023, EcoMod.
- Tatiana K. Blokhina & Oksana A. Karpenko & Andrey V. Guirinskiy, 2016. "The Relationship between Oil Prices and Exchange Rate in Russia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 721-726.
More about this item
KeywordsReal Exchange Rate; Commodity Price; Institutions; Development;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2009-10-10 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENE-2009-10-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-10-10 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.