Report NEP-ARA-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2009. "Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 17736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2009.
- Ali Alichi & Rabah Arezki, 2009. "An Alternative Explanation for the Resource Curse; The Income Effect Channel," IMF Working Papers 09/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Erkan Erdil & Cédric Gossart, 2009. "Appraising the integration of sustainable development into sectoral policies: The case of Turkish Science & Technology policies," STPS Working Papers 0901, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2009.
- Wojciech Maliszewski, 2009. "Fiscal Policy Rules for Oil-Producing Countries; A Welfare-Based Assessment," IMF Working Papers 09/126, .
- Rickne, Johanna, 2009. "Oil Prices and Real Exchange Rate Movements in Oil-Exporting Countries: The Role of Institutions," Working Paper Series 810, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Oct 2010.
- Sungu Armagan & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Gerardo A. Okhuysen & Adam D. Galinsky, 2009. "Power and temporal commitment preference: An investigation in Portugal, Turkey, and the United States," Working Papers 42, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Alain DurrÃ© & Bernard J Laurens & Alexandre Chailloux, 2009. "Requirements for Using Interest Rates As An Operating Target for Monetary Policy; The Case of Tunisia," IMF Working Papers 09/149, .
- Harald Finger & Heiko Hesse, 2009. "Lebanon-Determinants of Commercial Bank Deposits in a Regional Financial Center," IMF Working Papers 09/195, .
- Bassem M Kamar & Jean-Etienne Carlotti & Russell C Krueger, 2009. "Establishing Conversion Values for New Currency Unions; Method and Application to the planned Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 09/184, .
- Rabby, Faisal & Rodgers III, William M., 2009. "Post 9-11 U.S. Muslim Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 4411, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00421227_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore